Forest

Yet Another MoTD Game Idea

Mine Sweeper

Warden will announce that Mine Sweeper will be played. Mine Sweeper may only be played with a ratio of 1:2 (Example: 3 CTs and 6 Ts). Warden will announce a Starting Point and Ending Point. The Ts will be moved to the Starting Point, unstack shoulder to shoulder, and be ordered to face the direction they will be walking before looking straight up with their flash lights on. The CTs will then lay down their sprays in their path (CT sprays may not overlap or connect in any way, nor can they be in close proximity of each other in an attempt to make a straight line). CTs may not respray. Should they choose to respray at any point during the game, their new spray will be considered an "inactive mine" and will not warrant a kill. When the Warden gives the word, the Ts will make their way to the Ending Point. Ts may only shift-walk, but can strafe in any direction so long as they are heading in the direction of the Ending Point. If a T steps on a CT spray at any point, they will "explode" (Kill on sight). This game can be played down to any number of Ts, so long as the ratio is 1:2.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Official MoTD Version of Mine Sweeper. Still need this to be tested before it is to be implemented into the MoTD Rules. Need opinions as well as input.

In regards to Mimic Me, should there be a max amount of players allowed to play? I'm considering having it so that only 3 Ts may be able to play at any given time, just to decrease the amount of freekilling for CTs who aren't watching carefully. We're lacking games to do when there are only 3 Ts left anyways. Comments? Opinions?

In regards to Mimic Me, should there be a max amount of players allowed to play? I'm considering having it so that only 3 Ts may be able to play at any given time, just to decrease the amount of freekilling for CTs who aren't watching carefully. We're lacking games to do when there are only 3 Ts left anyways. Comments? Opinions?

maybe make it warden kills only so CTs dont derp when they stop watching the warden and the Ts

Reviving this thread as more games = more fun.

Judging by how Mimic Me went, there are a few changes I will be making. First and foremost, the Warden must announce when they have started their "Chain of Commands" as well as when they have ended it (a simple "Start" and then "Finish" said via mic should suffice). This is to reduce the amount of confusion and will let the Ts know when they may start.

The game may only be played with a maximum of 6 Terrorists at any given time. Reason being it will reduce any freekills as well as players to watch.

There is now a maximum number for the "Chain of Commands" (may only have a max of 6 consecutive commands)

Major Change here: There are now two ways of doing this game. First Option is the Mimic Me described earlier. The second option is Mimic Us. With this new addition, I'm hoping to have the Terrorists decide their own fate. So, it is essentially the same game (only 3 players may play it) but with a twist. This is how it will work:

1. Ts will form a triangle and face the centre of it
  2. Warden will do Trivia for who goes first, second, and third (first to answer is first, second to answer is second, etc)
  3. The first Terrorist will do one of three things: Knife, Jump, or Crouch
  4. The second Terrorist will mimic the First, and then add their own command (knife, jump or crouch)
  5. The third Terrorist will mimic the First, then the Second, and add their own command
  6. The first Terrorist will mimic his/her first command, followed by the second and thirds' commands.
  7. This fashion will continue until someone slips up (can be done for LR)

To provide an accurate example:

First Terrorist jumps.

Second Terrorist jumps + crouches

Third Terrorist jumps + crouches + jumps

First Terrorist jumps + crouches + jumps + crouches

Second Terrorist jumps + crouches + jumps + crouches + knifes

Third Terrorist jumps + crouches + jumps + crouches + knifes + etc

And so on and so forth. As soon as a Terrorist dies, the "Chain of Commands" will break and will be started over again (should the Warden choose to do this for LR). May only play Mimic Us after 5:00

I am hoping someone can test Mine Sweeper (check the post above) as well as this if anyone is feeling adventurous.

Updated Mimic Me

1. The Warden announces that Mimic Me will be played
  2. Ts must do exactly as the Warden does (Is restricted to jumping, crouching, and knifing. Crouching is not permanent)
  3. The order of what happens will stack on one another, so this is basically a memory game (Remember that old Simon Says game? The one with the colors? It's simply that, but only with Jumping, Crouching, and Knifing)
  4. Any T who messes up at any point will be killed

For example:

>Warden jumps

>Ts jump

>Warden jumps + crouches

>Ts jump + crouch

>Warden jumps + crouches + jumps

>Ts jump + crouch + jump

>Warden jumps + crouches + jumps + knifes

>Ts jump + crouch + jump + knife

>Warden jumps + crouches + jumps + knifes + jumps

>Ts jump + crouch + jump + knife + jump

>Warden jumps + crouches + jumps + knifes + jumps + crouches

>Ts jump + crouch + jump + knife + jump + crouch

>New "Chain of Commands" is issued (starts from the beginning)

For another example, just follow this link to the game: Simon - The classic Simon memory game It is the same premise as this, but there are only Three options: Jumping, Crouching, and Knifing

^For New Version of Mimic Us, check the post Above^

This goes on until the desired number of Ts are left (may only be played with a maximum of 6 Ts for Mimic Me, as it will be hard to determine who messes up). This is a cautionary game as it Does require memory. You may Not tarp during this game. This can be used to establish Last Request and may only be played after 5:00.

I guess the whole idea sounds decent. Simon Says can get retarded sometimes, but very basic, +1 to make it restricted to after 5:00.

Can't give a full opinion cause I'm like, I don't even know right now