Hidingmaster

Why can't we address these issues?

@@Matsi

First off this is from the motd "First/last reaction cannot be played to determine LR".

It's not the issue of communication as in being able to get in contact at anytime, but rather when important things are discussed.

We don't need the plugin, and how do you know it won't work without trying it?

And.. by that logic would all ban requests/member protest be created to start shit?

@@Matsi I could still do a continuable day while they were in freedom pit if it were to reach 000, I could do a simple trivia for lr then the T lring can lr in there or do deagle on air and have an admin abort it, and its livable because of the washing machine being there, It is not guaranteed death unless they fall off the washing machine. And yes, it's easy to contact a DM, but it's THEIR job to let us know when a rule is changed, or other important news.

The warden cannot order Ts to rebel nor order Ts to kill themselves/into areas that will kill them without a chance for the T.

They cannot get out without having to "abuse" !lr powers.... Have some common sense...

That not ordering Ts to rebel (Nor do I directly ever say "REBEL! " as a CT/Warden) and if you mean when I put them infront of armory etc. it may be "baiting" them to go in, but same with a baiting CT, you can't knife a CT that baits, so why would you enter armory when open? it still make them a rebel.

They are only killing themselves if they fall off the washing machine, and it doesn't matter who "abuses" the lr powers, it's always done for them to get out of places etc., like on climb on canyondam , and they don't HAVE to abuse lr powers, they can lr in there, like Russian roulette, Rock Paper Scissors, or other LRs (those are just the most common in that situation).