DeathGod

Achievement

I did some things and i made fat stacks. i am moving out of my current apartment to a nicer new one. someone drink with me. @@JayBreezy fucking grab as much as u can and fucking down it with me.

1372404295030.thumb.jpg.492cddad387de344f3e07855b52d5847.jpg

nooooooooooooo, what about the boared windows, moldy walls and rats on the floor, will they come with you?

im moving to a place that will get those. also the neighborhood is worse than the one i live in now. to be honest i am afraid for the first time in my life of being shot because i finally achieved something good.

nooooooooooooo, what about the boared windows, moldy walls and rats on the floor, will they come with you?

im moving to a place that will get those. also the neighborhood is worse than the one i live in now. to be honest i am afraid for the first time in my life of being shot because i finally achieved something good.

Just give the scary people weed and they will leave u alone,

sell to the wrong people gets you shot

sell to the wrong people gets you shot

word

Does....this...does this mean that you are leaving your crack mine D:

il be making a new one. this one is running out of crack

plez hurry I'm already experiencing withdrawals