ThePenguin

CS GO Div

We never even had fucking hub on this server at all; it never worked properly, but we managed to get almost a full server when I first joined. CS:S had hub longest; with respect it probably was a lot more popular than cs;go.

But thing is there were working plug ins and cool plug ins that made the server fun, and that was when CSGO came out when it was cool and new now its old and out played.

We need hub, maybe some new LRs that a lot of servers dont have and maps that has a lot of stuff to do

-Also, it would be better if those maps were balanced somewhat so cts have a chance

We need hub, maybe some new LRs that a lot of servers dont have and maps that has a lot of stuff to do

-Also, it would be better if those maps were balanced somewhat so cts have a chance

Start programming.

Introduction to SourceMod Plugins - AlliedModders Wiki

Introduction to SourcePawn - AlliedModders Wiki

Creating Natives (SourceMod Scripting) - AlliedModders Wiki

Compiling SourceMod Plugins - AlliedModders Wiki

Start programming.

Why can't you?

Start programming.

Why can't you?

Cause I'm coding addons for the website, backends for the servers, the TF2 Jailbreak plugin and on top of all of that Hub. You don't think I have a lot to do?

Why can't you?

Cause I'm coding addons for the website, backends for the servers, the TF2 Jailbreak plugin and on top of all of that Hub. You don't think I have a lot to do?

thought u were hiring coder for hub

Why can't you?

$$$

u said doe

$$$

u said doe

$$$

Let me get something in your head about programmers:

Hourly rate for regular programmings is ~$10-20

It's not cheap. Either learn how to program or win the lottery.

So ? We all know it's not hard to get the population high, it's about keeping the population at that point.

exactly, cs:go can be the most populated server, it's just we have nothing to offer anymore.. sure if we have dedicated people as penguin so described, and we get our population up, then what? it gets boring because we have no new maps, no hub. sure it can be populated but for how long till everyone gets bored? i think a hub would keep the population only growing, it wouldn't populate it as thats an easy task to do

Once hub comes out that'll be enough to keep people on. Look at HG, they play one map so what's keeping people playing ? their store.

u said doe

$$$

Let me get something in your head about programmers:

Hourly rate for regular programmings is ~$10-20

It's not cheap. Either learn how to program or win the lottery.

uhh how long would the coder take cause i'll help with payments if it's really that expensive

Start programming.

sorry but I can't program for shit even with those links

Like i said, just a few days ago we had 26-30.

So ? We all know it's not hard to get the population high, it's about keeping the population at that point.

exactly, cs:go can be the most populated server, it's just we have nothing to offer anymore.. sure if we have dedicated people as penguin so described, and we get our population up, then what? it gets boring because we have no new maps, no hub. sure it can be populated but for how long till everyone gets bored? i think a hub would keep the population only growing, it wouldn't populate it as thats an easy task to do

What we need (for now) is dedicated staff to populate daily, that is what will keep people coming back day after day. People notice a server that has a daily 15 people and will want to come back to a server that is populated daily again, it comes back to populating. Sure hub will give a bigger incentive, but we didn't have hub a few months back, but the server was populated daily. What we need to do is establish a daily population and go from there. We can't use hub as an excuse for not populating when our server was one of the most populated jb servers at one point, without hub.