ThePenguin

CS GO Div

Corvo is right no hub makes it boring, I have so many hours into JB and there is nothing to play for anymore, I only go on a bit to try and keep it populated. But honestly without HUB or anything it just gets boring. With hub I will play to get credits and stuff.

you (along with a couple other people) go on the server for about ten minutes and leave (after the server has a solid population). It doesn't help when our own staff don't stay on the servers for long and help populate.

We never even had fucking hub on this server at all; it never worked properly, but we managed to get almost a full server when I first joined. CS:S had hub longest; with respect it probably was a lot more popular than cs;go.

Corvo is right no hub makes it boring, I have so many hours into JB and there is nothing to play for anymore, I only go on a bit to try and keep it populated. But honestly without HUB or anything it just gets boring. With hub I will play to get credits and stuff.

you (along with a couple other people) go on the server for about ten minutes and leave (after the server has a solid population). It doesn't help when our own staff don't stay on the servers for long and help populate.

cuz its boring to play.

So ? We all know it's not hard to get the population high, it's about keeping the population at that point.

exactly, cs:go can be the most populated server, it's just we have nothing to offer anymore.. sure if we have dedicated people as penguin so described, and we get our population up, then what? it gets boring because we have no new maps, no hub. sure it can be populated but for how long till everyone gets bored? i think a hub would keep the population only growing, it wouldn't populate it as thats an easy task to do

What we need (for now) is dedicated staff to populate daily, that is what will keep people coming back day after day. People notice a server that has a daily 15 people and will want to come back to a server that is populated daily again, it comes back to populating. Sure hub will give a bigger incentive, but we didn't have hub a few months back, but the server was populated daily. What we need to do is establish a daily population and go from there. We can't use hub as an excuse for not populating when our server was one of the most populated jb servers at one point, without hub.

you're just proving my point, sure it was fun.. but to what extent. people get bored, same things over and over again, of course people are going to leave.. and dont put this all on the staff and dont make yourself look so high and mighty like you're some saint for staying in an empty server for 30 minutes. Dont bag on m-town, i've seen him populate the xG server all on his own.

lol thats exactly the problem.. we can build a population but for how long? everyone eventually gets bored. after we get a solid population we can't stop them from leaving, there's just nothing more to offer at this point.

Well, we cant compete with other servers because of the things that they offer. We pretty much have a barebones jailbreak server. Like if you were a new player, would you rather play on a server with all these cool things, or play on a server without pretty much nothing. "HMM which one would i have more fun on?" thats pretty much why we need things like good plugins etc if we want a better csgo community.

exactly, cs:go can be the most populated server, it's just we have nothing to offer anymore.. sure if we have dedicated people as penguin so described, and we get our population up, then what? it gets boring because we have no new maps, no hub. sure it can be populated but for how long till everyone gets bored? i think a hub would keep the population only growing, it wouldn't populate it as thats an easy task to do

What we need (for now) is dedicated staff to populate daily, that is what will keep people coming back day after day. People notice a server that has a daily 15 people and will want to come back to a server that is populated daily again, it comes back to populating. Sure hub will give a bigger incentive, but we didn't have hub a few months back, but the server was populated daily. What we need to do is establish a daily population and go from there. We can't use hub as an excuse for not populating when our server was one of the most populated jb servers at one point, without hub.

you're just proving my point, sure it was fun.. but to what extent. people get bored, same things over and over again, of course people are going to leave.. and dont put this all on the staff and dont make yourself look so high and mighty like you're some saint for staying in an empty server for 30 minutes. Dont bag on m-town, i've seen him populate the xG server all on his own.

I wasn't trying to make myself look all "high and mighty". The only thing i wrote here that would lead to that conclusion is when i said shadow and i populated. I wasnt targetng mtown specifically, i was using him as an example, as many of do the exact same thing (notice in the post i wrote other people i didnt mean to target anyone specifically). This thread isnt so that i can say im better than anyone else, this is (just as the last one was) a wake up call, a message saying we need to do something about this division before it dies.

Well, we cant compete with other servers because of the things that they offer. We pretty much have a barebones jailbreak server. Like if you were a new player, would you rather play on a server with all these cool things, or play on a server without pretty much nothing. "HMM which one would i have more fun on?" thats pretty much why we need things like good plugins etc if we want a better csgo community.

I can't say this isn't a valid argument, as that would be a lie, but what about before the big cs go update broke the server? Back then, other servers had these cool plugins that we didn't have, but we were still populated everyday. Why were we populated? Because we had already established a daily population. That's the hard part. Now, as corvo (cloud) said, theres not much keeping people in our server, but there also wasn't much keeping them here 6 or 7 months ago when we were populated.

ye hub/store

can we all agree and stop making similar threads?

plus i think people get bored from jail, look, half of the staff playing garry's mod or other games that they got from summer sale

so just give it a time.

well who is going to put in the hub and store

I wasn't trying to make myself look all "high and mighty". The only thing i wrote here that would lead to that conclusion is when i said shadow and i populated. I wasnt targetng mtown specifically, i was using him as an example, as many of do the exact same thing (notice in the post i wrote other people i didnt mean to target anyone specifically). This thread isnt so that i can say im better than anyone else, this is (just as the last one was) a wake up call, a message saying we need to do something about this division before it dies.

I can't say this isn't a valid argument, as that would be a lie, but what about before the big cs go update broke the server? Back then, other servers had these cool plugins that we didn't have, but we were still populated everyday. Why were we populated? Because we had already established a daily population. That's the hard part. Now, as corvo (cloud) said, theres not much keeping people in our server, but there also wasn't much keeping them here 6 or 7 months ago when we were populated.

The best action at this time? CS:GO is a competitive masterpiece at the moment. Get some teams on board or form your own! That will keep it alive and well :D

See, i don't know why you guys think it CANNOT be populated. it can and has been, in the middle of the night. myself and nick brought it to 20 people before i had to get off. several hours later. (got off because have to be up in the morning.) you guys just need to get on, and none of this "it gets boring" shit, when you get more players the personalities make it fun. how do you get more players? populating. granted hub would be a nice incentive to stay, doesn't mean you can't build the population without it.

Notable names: Nick_K, Flatline, Donkey Inferno, Taylor Swift, Lord of Yeast, Jessica, Toria

How did all these kiddos get there? friends lists. invite them all. people join. fun ensues.

See, i don't know why you guys think it CANNOT be populated. it can and has been, in the middle of the night. myself and nick brought it to 20 people before i had to get off. several hours later. (got off because have to be up in the morning.) you guys just need to get on, and none of this "it gets boring" shit, when you get more players the personalities make it fun. how do you get more players? populating. granted hub would be a nice incentive to stay, doesn't mean you can't build the population without it.

Notable names: Nick_K, Flatline, Donkey Inferno, Taylor Swift, Lord of Yeast, Jessica, Toria

How did all these kiddos get there? friends lists. invite them all. people join. fun ensues.

you missed out more old fags. Btw, most of those guys didn't even get invited, they just found the server. I.E all of them.

@@Chrono You forgot the most important player.....Leo Jarl of Walmart you silly goose, I also think I saw Based Master Yolo on.

someone send out a search party for godly josh, he's been gone too long.

I thought we established he died, along with hawkeye. Just that hawkeye wasnt really dead just in a coma

yes, some of them just happened on the server near the top of server browser last night. but you need to get it to that point first by bringing in friends.