Nivek_Relyk

cs:go and my computer.

Soooooo for some reason I can't run cs:go even though its telling my my computer passes on all levels and not only passes but excels past minimum.

Its horribly laggy nearly getting 5 fps, but its telling me my graphics card is well over recomended.... don't have the slightest clue as to why i cant play it.

Here's my specs

Operating System

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1

CPU

AMD Processor

AMD Processor

AMD Processor

AMD Processor

RAM

8.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 (9-9-9-24)

Motherboard

Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. M68MT-S2 (Socket M2) 55 °C

Graphics

SANYO LCD (1360x768@60Hz)

1023MB GeForce GT 520 (ASUStek Computer Inc) 42 °C

Hard Drives

977GB Hitachi Hitachi HDS721010DLE SCSI Disk Device (ATA)

Optical Drives

ATAPI iHAS124 B SCSI CdRom Device

Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio

Couple things:

1)make sure your graphics card is running in performance mode if you have option like that. It'll be under your control panel for the card itself.

2) get the lastest drivers for the graphics card from the manufacturer website.

3) if those don't work, screw around with the video settings in CS:go. Sometimes enable or disabling v-sync can solve it.

Try upgrading your processor/graphics card. A pretty economy CPU would be and AMD FX-6300. I got mine for around 120 and I run Bioshock Infinite at Ultra no problems.

you may have a memory leak which is common in cs:go. in fact if you leave csgo open for a certain amount of time you get a memory leak and u have to restart csgo or you will have shitty fps. but it seems u have a memory leak that is not caused by csgo

you may have a memory leak which is common in cs:go. in fact if you leave csgo open for a certain amount of time you get a memory leak and u have to restart csgo or you will have shitty fps. but it seems u have a memory leak that is not caused by csgo

what is a memory leak, I have left my CSGO for a long time and have never had to restart it

what is a memory leak, I have left my CSGO for a long time and have never had to restart it

+1 mine has been on for like 356 hours

+1 mine has been on for like 356 hours

hes super cereal