snakeboyeric

Website Bugs/Errors - Post your issues here

Fixed took me forever to find it lol

Type a few letters, then click on the 'B' Bold button and continue typing. Repeat this a few times and you'll see that for some reason, sometimes, the space bar doesn't work.

Type a few letters, then click on the 'B' Bold button and continue typing. Repeat this a few times and you'll see that for some reason, sometimes, the space bar doesn't work.

dsfafdsadsfadfsafdsfdsafsddfsafdsafdsadsfa fsdadsfdsafadsf asfddfsadsfasdffsdsfaddfsasdfasdafsadfsdafdsfasdfafsdafasd fsdaafdsa fsdaf sdaf dsaf dsa fdsaf dsaf dsad saf d ffdsfsf saf dsaf dsfd saf sdaf dsaffdsa fdsaf dsfds afdsa fdsafdsaf dsd sdaf sdaf dsaf dsaffsda sadf dsaf dsfsadf sdaf dsaf dsafd sdaf f asdaf sfdadsfdsaffds fd dfsafdsafd fdsa fdsafdsafdsa ffsafdf fafdsfaafdsafdsaff ddsfafds fsafdsafdf dffsadsafa sa dsfsa dsfdsfa dsaf a ddfd f dsf adfdsfsf da f df f sd fdsaf sdaf dsfd safdsaffdsa fdsf dsaf dsafdsafdsafdsaf fdasfsdafdsafdsafdsaffdsafdsafdsafdsafdsaffdsafdsafdsa ffdsafdsafdfdsadsa

I can't trigger that glitch lol.

The glitch happened to me as well. I was typing and tried to go from halfway down a multiple paragraph post to the bottom of it, instead it scrolled down my page[Rather than moving the blinking cursor down the text] and then when I tried to hit space, it didn't work. Not sure exactly how to trigger it, but still is annoying.