Genesis

Professor Genesis's Classroom

@@Rhoukar I alway assumed you wanted to get in Asuna's pants instead. While I do not condone innapropriate behavior in my class, I do not care what you do at home. You forgot steps 6 and 9.

@@Chrono finish your league game; if you fail your assignment you get two weeks of detention for not completing your assignment. You're an AD carry, not AP.

@@Genesis Ok Im on the last step. About to enter the Anime World. (according to book should be done at precisly 12:00 PM) which anime should i enter? i wanna save Asuna and Rias last.

@@Genesis Ok Im on the last step. About to enter the Anime World. (according to book should be done at precisly 12:00 PM) which anime should i enter? i wanna save Asuna and Rias last.

Gurren Lagann.

Assuming you have watched the basics of Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and other childhood shows. This will Segway you into real Anime quite nicely.

Gurren Lagann.

Assuming you have watched the basics of Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and other childhood shows. This will Segway you into real Anime quite nicely.

Thanks chrono.