HighSociety

HEY SILENCE!

@@Rhododendron It would be great that @@HighSociety gets access, we can contact him instead of you so we don't bother you as much so you can get working on other things (my abortion). We can get @@HighSociety to add new songs and program plugins for you so its less hassle for you. I will be willing to convert everything under 15Mb, certain length and everything. Please do this, CS:S is dying slowly and slowly all the time we need some things new to keep people coming.

~Thanks Eden

He has taken zero initiative in contacting me on Steam, or even a PM on the forum. I appreciate the thread, but I am extremely unsure about giving you access since your schedule seems spastic and very unpredictable.

then why is he DL in the first place...who do you think will do any better? speak up.

@@Rhododendron Give the server access to all of the DMs/DL plox :D

DMs dont handle that sort of stuff

Yeah what she said! It isn't the DM's job to deal with the server things. That's the DL's job.

@@Rhododendron The entire cs:s community wants you to, but it's your choice if you do. Maybe ask poncher if he wants it and sort something out cause you will be to busy with other servers/communitys. Hub was supposed to be back almost a week ago and it is always delayed.