Chrono

Payday 2

Just less than 24 hours since release, how many hours did you spend all night? and what rep are you? what heist did you farm the most?

Jewelry Store: Overkill, and (Pro) Ukranian Job: Overkill. interchanged, same damn thing but with cameras. not hard.

I didn't really play much but i'm at rep 11 since the first game i joined was on overkill with everyone else at 30. Tbh I haven't really found anything difficult yet when I had a good team. Really wish there was more variation than just drilling everything.

9 hours, Rep 26

Watchdogs on overkill, Really easy however they added an area with the driver being on the otherside of a fucking crosswalk that is a death trap.

9 hours, Rep 26

Watchdogs on overkill, Really easy however they added an area with the driver being on the otherside of a fucking crosswalk that is a death trap.

that's been there, at that point we either suicide and re-roll, or wait out the assault, and have 2-3 cops hostage, (the 4th gets turned for us).

I didn't really play much but i'm at rep 11 since the first game i joined was on overkill with everyone else at 30. Tbh I haven't really found anything difficult yet when I had a good team. Really wish there was more variation than just drilling everything.

if you didn't want a Drill Simulator of the 2013 variety, then payday isn't your game. or go down the ghost tree.

Yeah it's just a grind fest. What a waste of money IMHO.

right now, I agree, however once you gain rep with the new jobs you get (granted some of them are a little dumb, like the firestarters job day 3 ends up back at harvest bank, and uses the same blueprints even though the bag isn't in the truck you start with it. and ukranian being the same jewelry store but with cameras inside.)

However they have several new heists you can unlock based on rep, and some based on successfully completed heists, as well as the armored heist dlc coming out very soon free if you pre-ordered.

I actually NEVER had it on the cross walk till now, odd, still i'm doing firestarter on overkill getting like 600k in spending cash when it's all done.

I actually NEVER had it on the cross walk till now, odd, still i'm doing firestarter on overkill getting like 600k in spending cash when it's all done.

i did it on overkill, but my friends fucked up and didn't get the weapons off the top of the hangar, in the cases, so we lost out on like 5 or 6 bags of guns... :( so we only got like 300k. those guns are worth so much......