Brian

[ADMINS READ] Staff Misbehavior

@@Stupercrossman https://xenogamers.com/threads/21278/

"Abusing is doing something for your own personal gain at the expense of the people in the server and doing things just because of your position."

So to answer your question, if you make yourself as small as possible with resizeme and run around as a heavy killing people when they can barely see you then it would be abuse.

If you colorize everyone in the server black and no one can tell who is on which team, it would be abuse.

Well....Heh, I hadn't thought of it that way, cause I assumed that people used those commands for themselves......Has those things happened before?

@@Stupercrossman https://xenogamers.com/threads/21278/

"Abusing is doing something for your own personal gain at the expense of the people in the server and doing things just because of your position."

So to answer your question, if you make yourself as small as possible with resizeme and run around as a heavy killing people when they can barely see you then it would be abuse.

If you colorize everyone in the server black and no one can tell who is on which team, it would be abuse.

Well....Heh, I hadn't thought of it that way, cause I assumed that people used those commands for themselves......Has those things happened before?

I'm sure it has happened sometime in the past, although I can't recall it happening somewhat recently. Although if it did people probably wouldn't be telling everyone about it.

I'm sure it has happened sometime in the past, although I can't recall it happening somewhat recently. Although if it did people probably wouldn't be telling everyone about it.

Well, considering the scenarios you presented to me, I stand corrected. So, Brian's reasoning and actions are legitimate and reasonable.....I'm sure abuse occurs with everyone once in a while....Its all good-clean-fun. But I never thought it would go this far. Things aren't like they used to be.