Sign in to follow this  
Rhododendron

Mumble or Teamspeak?

Mumble or Teamspeak  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Mumble or Teamspeak

im more used to mumble, teamspeak has been kinda boring, there havent been any rooms where everyones in, its usually 1 or 2 ppl to a room and even when its like 4 ppl in a room, no one rly says anything. mumble for me

Teamspeak is the better one by far the only thing is i dont believe it is set up properly. If you go into most other clans servers its set up so that each server has its own channel that way everyone in the server can talk. On Jail it would be good to have two channels one for T's to plan in and one for CT's to discuss tactics for the round in. Thats how i was envisioning it getting set up so this whole group thing caught me off guard.

I like having teamspeak because Im not very big on... 'people' so I can just join like 3 people chat rooms and whenever someone wants to come talk to me they can.

i like team speak the only thing is that you need to change the max on some they are to low to me. Team speak is nicer and seems to work better for everyone cause i know people had problems with mumble.