DMTwired

minecraft mcmmo

lol If you want your server to gain popularity, removing things people spent hours working on is probably not a good idea.

super you done goofed

edit: nobody ever officially talked about getting rid of mcmmo

dont fucking blame me for this shit you cunt. I havent touched the server for a week.

WHO DONE IT?

super you done goofed

edit: nobody ever officially talked about getting rid of mcmmo

dont fucking blame me for this shit you cunt. I havent touched the server for a week.

WHO DONE IT?

super you done goofededit: nobody ever officially talked about getting rid of mcmmo
WHO DONE IT?

obviously microsoft.

WHO DONE IT?

WHO DONE IT?

obviously microsoft.

i didn't even know it happened, micro asked me who did it

Just to clear it up guys, the reset was either a:

A glitch,

Somebody has reset them which is v. bad.

I was planning on telling you about me 'thinking' of removing them but people do like them so the staff will get to the bottom of it.

WHO DONE IT?

WHO DONE IT?
obviously microsoft.
i didn't even know it happened, micro asked me who did it

I am currently away, with no access to a computer. That is why I havent been on. There is no way I could have done this without a computer. Obviously, if micro didnt do it, there must have been a glitch.

why are they so important? We were considering removing them, but obviously its a major factor of you coming on.

This made me think you were the one who did it :( i don't recall ever talking about this