RustledJimmies

The Status of TF2 JB

Haha hey Rustled. But yeah the amount of free killing that goes on is insane. Also shout out to Kbrasszle for being the most active mod, now admin congrats, he needs more help. I saw muffin there earlier trying to help. But right when they leave it goes to hell. More mods need to be more active on both servers.

Haha hey Rustled. But yeah the amount of free killing that goes on is insane. Also shout out to Kbrasszle for being the most active mod, now admin congrats, he needs more help. I saw muffin there earlier trying to help. But right when they leave it goes to hell. More mods need to be more active on both servers.

is this the kendrickllama from csgo jb. If so welcome to the forums :)

This is because almost all our mods spend their time on other games, and when they do go on, they don't ever play jailbreak, it's always trade servers or crit server. So yeah, kbrazz, muffin, and sometimes african are all you can get, unless you can magically convince one of the other mods to drop whatever random game their playing and to get in tf2. We just really don't have a constant moderator base in the jailbreak servers, especially when there are 2 jailbreak servers, each with constant high populations.

Yes, unfortunately tf2 jailbreak is indeed quite a bit understaffed. Kbrass is quite active on jailbreak and he does a good job administrating the server, but he is only human and can't be on 24/7. But if there are freekillers or rule breakers running wild while a staff member isn't on then please record demos and take screenshots to make a ban request :).

ZeQwVji.jpg.952ba385822afb895fcfe2136b854cd8.jpg

At least every time I'm on.

The only mod+ I've seen on the servers is @@kbraszzz

It's TF2 JB. What do you expect? Most of the people that play on them are children.

ZeQwVji.jpg.e0b3b8fa3fa8afdc862d4230db188415.jpg

It's TF2 JB. What do you expect? Most of the people that play on them are children.

It's not even children. Today we had a guy who made an account just so he could free kill and after he got ct banned, thanks to docterlat, he went out and made another one. Also when children are using their mics people have lied about a rule that children under 13 can't use mics. This should be a rule for at least if you are on blue team. But you can never stop everything.

It's not even children. Today we had a guy who made an account just so he could free kill and after he got ct banned, thanks to docterlat, he went out and made another one.

IP ban?

It's not even children. Today we had a guy who made an account just so he could free kill and after he got ct banned, thanks to docterlat, he went out and made another one.

IP ban?

Never happend because he made the new account after Docterlat left. But then Muffin came on and he had already left 10 min before muffin came on.

Thats

IP ban?

Never happend because he made the new account after Docterlat left. But then Muffin came on and he had already left 10 min before muffin came on. that's unfortunate

Thats

IP ban?

Never happend because he made the new account after Docterlat left. But then Muffin came on and he had already left 10 min before muffin came on.

that's unfortunate

Yeah but there is always gonna be people like that and you hope that they don't show up again.

We are trying our best over here, we only have 12 staff members to moderate 8 servers. 6 of the 8 are usually filled, so it is hard to watch them all. We are trying our best to bring in members, but it is hard as hell when not many apply. We need active people, so we won't just promote some guy that comes on once or twice a week for 10 minutes. Although, there has been a recent spike in TF2 applications and I think we now can start getting on track to promoting more members. To get it, you can do multiple things. You can be active in our Team Fortress 2 servers, as well as the teamspeak server. Activity on the forums isn't as important as those two, but it is encouraged. You could also donate a small amount of money to apply for mod, or you can donate more money to buy moderator or admin for life (or until you get demoted). To get more moderators, we need more members. Once we have a large amount of members, we can start getting these servers moderated for most of the day. Let's just hope we keep getting people to apply...

We are trying our best over here, we only have 12 staff members to moderate 8 servers. 6 of the 8 are usually filled, so it is hard to watch them all. We are trying our best to bring in members, but it is hard as hell when not many apply. We need active people, so we won't just promote some guy that comes on once or twice a week for 10 minutes. Although, there has been a recent spike in TF2 applications and I think we now can start getting on track to getting more moderators. To get it, you can do multiple things. You can be active in our Team Fortress 2 servers, as well as the teamspeak server. Activity on the forums isn't as important as those two, but it is encouraged. You could also donate a small amount of money to apply for mod, or you can donate more money to buy moderator or admin for life (or until you get demoted). To get more moderators, we need more members. Once we have a large amount of members, we can start getting these servers moderated for most of the day. Let's just hope we keep getting people to apply...

Hey if I get accepted as a member I surely will try to become a mod and help out JB and fix it up. But right now I need a couple more vouchers haha. And I see you guys are trying your best please keep it up.