RustledJimmies

The Status of TF2 JB

I understand, @@MuffinMonster, it's just that it gets really frustrating when people are just breaking rules all over the place and killing people for no reason constantly.

But like I said earlier there is always people that like to go in and mass free kill and think its funny that they are pissing everyone off. And you can't always stop those people. But right now with the little attention this server gets its a little outta control. But even if we had mods on a ton of the time there still would be the occasional mass free kill cuz someone thinks its funny.

I understand, @@MuffinMonster, it's just that it gets really frustrating when people are just breaking rules all over the place and killing people for no reason constantly.

Believe me, I know. I used to moderate the servers on CS:S and I found it pretty damn stressful (even for a thing that I volunteered for) to watch jailbreak. I left CS:S for that reason, but now jailbreak has come back to haunt me to this day and it's even worse than before.

Believe me, I know. I used to moderate the servers on CS:S and I found it pretty damn stressful (even for a thing that I volunteered for) to watch jailbreak. I left CS:S for that reason, but now jailbreak has come back to haunt me to this day and it's even worse than before.

As TF2 Div gets bigger, we can get more mods that can take on the burden of jb, so you don't even have to worry about it! (y)

I think the biggest problem WAS that we really weren't growing our memberbase, and now we are, so new mods will be on the way in the future!

I'm trying hard to clean the servers too. Not having any powers, I've found that just threatening to call a mod+ makes rule breakers nervous to the point of leaving

I know but do you other admins ever on other than kbrazz or you. Most members in our clan are really just plus one people they don't even know and are taking their word for it. They aren't really trying to get to know people before they plus one them.

@@solidsnake1171 So untrue I'm laughing. Play the jailbreak server for one day and you'll see how many of the member applicants that I have +1'ed are people who are active and nice. And @@ChrisJericho nigr i iz alredy in line fo dat

@@solidsnake1171 So untrue I'm laughing. Play the jailbreak server for one day and you'll see how many of the member applicants that I have +1'ed are people who are active and nice. And @@ChrisJericho nigr i iz alredy in line fo dat

Yeah there has been a ton of applicants from the JB servers, me encluded.