RustledJimmies

The Status of TF2 JB

@@Ryuu The argument pertains to the thread. Even just slightly, but I'm not going to start a new thread or private argument. Other people should be able to say what they want, something they can't do in a private chat they aren't in.

I get on the JB servers trying to help with being warden but that never helps because I never have the chance to be. And when I am some little kid mic spams so I cant give orders. And addressing the freekillers/ freeshooters and just plane dumbasses true we need more admins/mods active and true we need more members to have more admins/mods. But I think the main problem is the blues just don't know the rules. This is just a suggestion but once you switch to blue a screen pops up saying the rules and it is a 20 sec or so wait time until you can actually be on blue. Ik it will be annoying but it has to be done.

^ With Solid's promo, he's been trying hard to clean up JB and literally asks me if he needs to join to keep order. We're getting better by the day.

I fully agree. The amount of children and freekillers on these servers are too damn high! It's just so hard to regulate because we've all seen the kids get screamed at without actually having someone explain to them what they're doing wrong.

I fully agree. The amount of children and freekillers on these servers are too damn high! It's just so hard to regulate because we've all seen the kids get screamed at without actually having someone explain to them what they're doing wrong.

MHM....