Division:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

In-Game Name:

Purple/xG| Purple

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:40870457

Information:

I massed

1. I pressed a button when the warden said not to (I didn't hear him)

2. It killed 6 ts

3. but 3 survived ;D

Thats all. I'm just going tag some people who where there

@@mtown81 @@Bleed @@ThePenguin

Everyone in the division kind of knows it. So I'm going tag everyone.

Bye.

-1 just cuz its dead* doesnt mean you're gonna get unbanned. We discussed this in TS when it happened and concluded it was intentional and I stand by that.

*Not exactly dead just in a coma until it gets revived

The warden (@@TheBasedGod ) said "Do not press the button. Purple, dont even stand near it" he then proceeded to almost spam CTs dont press the button. Then guess what you did? pressed the button. Not to mention, this was following all the trolling you have done in the past such as standing in front of the button in armory so CTs cannot leave, and in general being a constant troll.

The warden (@@TheBasedGod ) said "Do not press the button. Purple, dont even stand near it" he then proceeded to almost spam CTs dont press the button. Then guess what you did? pressed the button. Not to mention, this was following all the trolling you have done in the past such as standing in front of the button in armory so CTs cannot leave, and in general being a constant troll.

I said i didn't hear him ._.

And from what i remember i was trying to open the door, but i couldn't find my e button ._. But when i did people where blocking me from opening the door.

I said i didn't hear him ._.

And from what i remember i was trying to open the door, but i couldn't find my e button ._. But when i did people where blocking me from opening the door.

Since i really dont want to deal with this right now, you clearly heard it and you're clearly lying about it now, just like you are lying about the blocking the button for the door. my -1 stands.

Since i really dont want to deal with this right now, you clearly heard it and you're clearly lying about it now, just like you are lying about the blocking the button for the door. my -1 stands.

I was eating ._. I was playing with 1 hand -.- I needed to move the mouse to get on the button and then press "e" That takes a long time D:

And its not my fault people are yelling in teamspeak and i cant hear crap

I was eating ._. I was playing with 1 hand -.- I needed to move the mouse to get on the button and then press "e" That takes a long time D:

And its not my fault people are yelling in teamspeak and i cant hear crap

Your first sentence is one reason why im talking about you being a constant troll, and no one was yelling at the time. His orders were very clear. As i said before, my -1 stands.

edit: if you want more instances of constant trolling im sure @@Matsi could supply MANY examples.

Your first sentence is one reason why im talking about you being a constant troll, and no one was yelling at the time. His orders were very clear. As i said before, my -1 stands.

edit: if you want more instances of constant trolling im sure @@Matsi could supply MANY examples.

I don't care what Matsi thinks. I HATE him.