Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Adam The Pancreas S>My Backpack

Steam ID:

adam19012

Information:

Steam ID: Adam19012

Nickname: Adam/Pancreas/Adam the Pancreas

Banned for: Threatening to ddos xG jailbreak server out of anger (not really meaning it).

Why should I be unbanned?: I've been a dedicated helpful player for almost 4 months now, actively playing the servers, informing people of rules and making the server as best as it can be. I've never been banned before and I think I deserve a second chance if it's alright with you guys. I didn't mean what I said, I've never done what I said, and it never will happen in the future. Sorry for what I did, thanks for taking your time to read this and help me out.

you're a dedicated helpful player but threatened to DDOS our server? also you were banned yesterday so -1 it's WAYYYYY to soon for you. instead of doing something like that, grow up a little bit and think about what you say first. @@African was the one who banned him

Tagging notable TF2 members

@@MuffinMonster

@@African

@@Docterlat_

We do NOT tolerate DDOS threats, joke or not. To many times have we had those happen and if you were angry..well then log off and take a break.

>Angry at people

>Threaten DDOS

1300044776986.jpg.042d1052a8e77cd2c0853cd6a2723e42.jpg

common_sense.exe not responding

Seriously though, if you get mad; chill out, take a break, but don't ever threaten to ddos because things aren't going your way. Also it seems that you didn't enforce the rules on some players (*cough* your friends), but did on others. Favoritism much?

cezl1Na.jpg.fe97f44fcbdb977927b2b774a5bcd86e.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been denied to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your shit-talking, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you banned!

Want to get Unbanned?

There are a few ways to get unbanned!

1. You can't!

For a list of servers you can never play again, click here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR BAN!