Plausible_Cabba

Plausible_Cabbage - Counter-Strike: Source

Alice, being a good warden doesn't mean anything if you're immature. He needs to grow up a little. As harsh as it sounds, it's the truth and he should work on it. Other than that there is nothing wrong with him.

thank you all for your input, john, thank you for your honest opinion. i think i do need to grow up, turd wig i do agree i call out free kills to much, i will try harder not to call as many free kills, rainbow, thanks for the info, i will read the motd later today, Alice, i will try not to be an ass so much, thanks to awesome, odyssey, Eden, and uyuu for all of the +1s, thanks all for their input

thank you all for your input, john, thank you for your honest opinion. i think i do need to grow up, turd wig i do agree i call out free kills to much, i will try harder not to call as many free kills, rainbow, thanks for the info, i will read the motd later today, Alice, i will try not to be an ass so much, thanks to awesome, odyssey, Eden, and uyuu for all of the +1s, thanks all for their input

^

-1 He's not that mature and when i play he is a bad warden and gets away with a lot of freekills and mass baiting. Not all the time but a lot of it.

his attitude is poor and agressive. Not right for this community yet.

M:7.5/10

A:8/10

D:+1 Fine ambassador for the people of Jailbreakistan; would make a good addition to the embassy. King Genesis welcomes you to his land.