Nickiminaj102

[xG] Nicki Minaj- Team Fortress 2

Some dumbass appearantly went around Rdming a long while ago, and then changed his name to the one I had at the time.

[xG] Nicki Minaj

Then African banned me thinking I was that asshole, and I JUST found out now when I tried to get on jailbreak. Can someone show this to an admin so I can get back on? I fucking love this community and I want to get back on.

Xeno Gamers

Well you only have 2 posts on the forums. 1 of them is this and the other is on a different thread saying unban me. You shouldn't have been wearing the tags if you're not in xG. And if you love the community so much, why didn't you go on in the 2 months time you were banned? Your account on the forums was made today. When I were to type in /ban nicki 0 Freekilling or something it wouldn't let me ban if there were 2 people with repeating characters in the servers. You posted this in the "General" section which is wrong for an unban request.

I do fucking love this community, just been distracted with Bioshock Infinite and then college shit. I didn't know bout the xG tag and shit, sorry for that, but I don't know what the fuck to tell you about the two people with same characters. I don't know, fucker might've changed his name right be4 I was banned, IDK, not trying to blame you or nuttin, but it wasn't me. Oh, I created my account today because, like I said, I just noticed today and want to protest the ban

How is someone supposed to prove that they aren't someone that was impersonating them? Seriously guys have some fucking common sense... @@MuffinMonster @@Drendan

How is someone supposed to prove that they aren't someone that was impersonating them? Seriously guys have some fucking common sense... @@MuffinMonster @@Drendan

Why make an ban protest if he has no proof that someone WAS impersonating him?

Why make an ban protest if he has no proof that someone WAS impersonating him?

because he still wants to be unbanned? :p

Just think the whole "guilty until proven innocent" thing is kinda dumb...

I dunno. Maybe making a ban protest when it happened.

@@MuffinMonster

I will point out that searching that name brings up 2 other people that dont even share his steamid with that name... Other than that I can't really do anything more to resolve this as i don't play TF2

http://rank.xenogamers.com/search?q=Nicki Minaj&si=players&rc=all&x=27&y=1

STEAM_0:0:37647015

4e6874bd59416937d55ffa067d27cdef0da5391d.jpg.65039c89ddf921332855d7fb80d5174b.jpg

nicki minaj

Xeno Gamers - Search

STEAM_0:0:54739222

3be1a10a7e3eed040c5390129ac23d7b4b9ef7ee.jpg.a78cb4f8725b5c6445d980a3b495649f.jpg

Nicki Minaj

Xeno Gamers - Search

Im being as respectful as I can, can you imagine going on to play after 2 months and you can't even do that? Like I said I don't blame African, not his fault its that dick running around freekilling whos to blame.

@@MuffinMonster

I will point out that searching that name brings up 2 other people that dont even share his steamid with that name... Other than that I can't really do anything more to resolve this as i don't play TF2

http://rank.xenogamers.com/search?q=Nicki Minaj&si=players&rc=all&x=27&y=1

STEAM_0:0:37647015

4e6874bd59416937d55ffa067d27cdef0da5391d.jpg.1faafd7ac331de0b3da880ff846f9b13.jpg

nicki minaj

STEAM_0:0:54739222

3be1a10a7e3eed040c5390129ac23d7b4b9ef7ee.jpg.54ecb4b946b088835c5d1897ba4f2376.jpg

Nicki Minaj

Keep in mind that the people you get from a search of "Nicki Minaj" haven't played on the TF2 servers since long before the time of the ban. Nicki Minaj was banned on July 25th and the closest that any of those 3 people have played on an xG TF2 server was May 10th.