Nickiminaj102

[xG] Nicki Minaj- Team Fortress 2

Keep in mind that the people you get from a search of "Nicki Minaj" haven't played on the TF2 servers since long before the time of the ban. Nicki Minaj was banned on July 25th and the closest that any of those 3 people have played on an xG TF2 server was May 10th.

Some dumbass appearantly went around Rdming a long while ago, and then changed his name to the one I had at the time.

[xG] Nicki Minaj

Then African banned me thinking I was that asshole, and I JUST found out now when I tried to get on jailbreak.

@@African your post hurts my brain to try and figure out wtf you are saying...

I don't think him having few posts and a new forum account has anything to do with this... not everyone is active on the forums or the server for that matter, which could explain why he didn't post this or figure out he was banned until now...

I think the thing that matters the most right now is: Did you ban him for things he was doing around the time you banned him or did you ban him for things someone did with the same name a while back?

That's what I was pointing out. Unless it shows 0 activity when banned. You literally haven't even been active on that server. That's what I was getting at, that it may not have been you.

If african banned him, he had to be in the server at the time. And for him to have banned him, there would have had to be a ban request and he was in server and moofin told him to ban him because he is a fat lard too lazy to use sourcebans, or he would have had to see him break rules just then. So the question is, did he break rules just then, or were you banning someone with a name based on previous actions, which should have been handled by banning disconnected player.

@@Matsi Well, this was 2 months ago and I do a lot of banning on JB especially. I don't even remember doing this ban it was such a while ago but i've never done a ban later on for something somebody did earlier.

I have been active on thes server at least once, idk. As for getting banned while on the server? Never happened. Not lying, so help me god.

it's literally impossible for you to not be liying about not being on the server, since african does not have access to sourcebans. and if he did, and he banned you on there, it would say banned from sourcebans, not tf2. you HAD to be in server for him to ban you as he did. and it is 99.99% sure that it was something done immediately prior to the ban.

What I have gathered is the following:

1. The player in question was banned by African under the alias of "[xG] Nicki Minaj" (Sourced here)
  2. Searching this name up on rank.xenogamers.com yields three entries, neither of which fit your Steam ID (Sourced here)
  3. The first Steam ID (going down on the list) is "King" (everyone knows this guy). The last time he used any form of name with "nicki" in it was July 12, 2012 (Sourced here [ctrl+f])
  4. The second Steam ID (going down the list) is "Ben Dover" (also well known). The last time he used any form of name with "nicki" in it was July 8, 2012 (Sourced here [ctrl+f])
  5. The third Steam ID (going down the list) is "Nicki Minaj" who does not have a list of known aliases, but was last seen on April 29, 2013. (Sourced here)

Given that information, it is not likely that there may have been a mix up in terms of names and the wrong player may have been banned. I will remain at a -1 judging by this information. There are facts here that don't support your claim at all as none of the players above were last seen on July 25 and none of them could have possibly been there during the ban. The first two were last seen in 2012, so that's a no-brainer. The third was seen in April, which is 3 months before the date of your ban, so that player couldn't have done it either. I don't know what to say bud, but it's not looking good.

- Dat guy, Forest

If you really feel like i broke some sort of server rules, than just give me a ban that can expire. I am mass fucking confused, but I maintain my innocence cuz I did not break any server rules. I will, however, take a ban that will expire, cause if it means I can get back on, whatever.