Sign in to follow this  

Mod trainer

I think we should have a mod trainer so we dont have any bad mods like some of them we have now. As you all no i was the best admin when i had it. i think it would be really cool if i could help future mods in check and help them and have someone they can talk to instead of bugging silence or a admin.

I'd love for that to happen. I think Aegean, vero, goon, or any xG:A should teach, BTW, I'd lurv for you to teach me how to (dougie) be a mod.

(IK, Aegean is xG:D, Don't worry young padawan)

I'd love for that to happen. I think Aegean, vero, goon, or any xG:A should teach, BTW, I'd lurv for you to teach me how to (dougie) be a mod.

(IK, Aegean is xG:D, Don't worry young padawan)

I'm already trying to do that. a lot of the times I observe them and how they handle the situation

and check up on them making sure they're doing their jobs right. I've seen a couple problems from

some people though - which I'm defiantly going to be talking to them about.

Vero, you should get permission from Aegean (or Silence, not sure who would handle this) to train moderators, and if Aegean approves of them once you're down with "training" they become a moderator!

It's me lol, and I don't really care hehe. I already know the few mods who should be demoted, and the few members who need to be promoted atm. I like this idea of "training" mods or watching over them. I would like shikaku to take this role as he has no powers atm, but he still knows how to be an admin in our server better then almost all our mods so +1 for this idea from me.

but ur a mod, it wouldnt make since at all. mod trainer is for me so that i can train people before they get their mod and help them after.

but ur a mod, it wouldnt make since at all. mod trainer is for me so that i can train people before they get their mod and help them after.

your post makes no "since" at all lmao.

I'm up for the idea. I hate asking questions to Aegean or Vero, I'd like to have someone specific to ask.

why do you hate asking me sadface D:

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    ScottNi