SyrJirk

Done for now

WHY.

I'm just bored with playing in xG in general. I don't enjoy my time playing anymore. I probably will come on TS often because y'all is ma niggas but I'm not participating in the servers for a while.

I'm gonna skip my life story, I've had an awesome time on the servers with you guys. All of you. Its been an awesome ride since I've joined up but for now I'm just moving on to different stuff and am not really interested in the the servers anymore. I'll probably log on here and then for a bit but probably not often.

I'll miss you all. <3

If you plan on just going hell'a inactive cause it's a phase and you got bored (or personal reasons), let me know. That way, should you ever plan on coming back, you won't have to re-apply.

If you plan on just going hell'a inactive cause it's a phase and you got bored (or personal reasons), let me know. That way, should you ever plan on coming back, you won't have to re-apply.

Tbh I don't know which it might be. I hope I might come back but I'm just not sure if I will in the future or not for now. Even though imma miss you sexy people a lot.