SupaFly4420 - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Sup@Fly420

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:16172320

Information:

A few months ago i asked aaron to ctban me because i was a noob at ct side because i was still new to the jailbreak thing and now sence iv seen some noob cts that freekill or dont have a mic i was wondering if i can get unctbanned so i can help the cause i think i have been in the server now long enuf to know the rules and play ct side

Thanx

Sup@Fly420

i asked aaron to ctban me

This sounds a bit strange, You asked him to CT ban you and he did it for a rather LONG time, did he not?

By the way it was Unit12P. A requested CT ban should really not be a perm, honestly..

Details: Xeno Gamers

+1, reason for ban is "Requested ???"

The best part is the '???' like he wasn't sure if he really requested it or something....

@@Unit12p cause you all too lazy to tag him

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@John @@Hidingmaster @@Forest so this doesn't take forever to get resolved.... if he requested to be banned then he should be unbanned if he didn't do anything to warrant staying banned.

+1 Definatly shouldn't have been a perm, Id say remove the ban completely. If hes been here months, he has more likely than not learned rules good enough to be on CT.

@@Unit12p Why did you perm him, and with the reason "Requested???"

+1 to unban, not sure at all why this would be a permanent ban. If he had broken rules, it would have ended up having some reason other than "requested".

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

+1 if nothing happened. Maybe wait a bit until Unit responds as to why he banned him, but knowing him that might not happen.

@@Unit12p

please read post better i said i was talking to aaron and i was ASKING to be permban from ct because i did not know the rules at that time i did not know it was unit that banned me but i volunteered to be permban on my own and i just asked it i could get unbanned sence i know how the server rules are been there long enuf, i hope this clears it up better

Thanx if i get unbanned

Supafly420

please read post better i said i was talking to aaron and i was ASKING to be permban from ct because i did not know the rules at that time i did not know it was unit that banned me but i volunteered to be permban on my own and i just asked it i could get unbanned sence i know how the server rules are been there long enuf, i hope this clears it up better

Thanx if i get unbanned

Supafly420

Still should get possible input from the admin who banned you.

Still should get possible input from the admin who banned you.

why...? the ban reason even says requested.... what possible input from the admin could justify keeping him permed?