TheBasedGod - Minecraft

Division:

Minecraft

In-Game Name:

hisremix

Steam ID:

hisremix.

Information:

I was making massive amounts of diamond blocks in game for the sole purpose of collecting very sexy building blocks, and to look swag, i was using the feature of the game by using a block breaker to destroy a auto crafting table mk2. I am sorry, it will not happen again. Unban please

its not a feature its an exploit, and you were banned and given a 2nd chance, but yet you decided to cheat a duplicate items on the very same day, in my opinion you should stay perm banned because i can tell your the type of person who will get unbanned and find a new way to cheat and hope you wont get caught.

-1 to your unban request

+1 he wasn't gonna use the blocks to help further himself in the game, he just made them as a joke and we hid them in chests in a secret place for a ultimate prize if people raid us.

the first time i was banned was because i at your house, it was night so i was trying to le sleep, too many mobs, etc, and blown up, i try going back for my items and boom boom smash, nigga it was scary, and was an accident, i couldnt clean it up because it was in your faction and was protected. which is why i offered to help clean it up ,but you shot me down straight up and just banned me. And when i was unbanned i did clean up all that i could do.

@@LQuidador @@NomDeGuerre

Division:

I was making massive amounts of diamond blocks in game for the sole purpose of collecting very sexy building blocks, and to
look swag
, i was using the feature of the game by using a block breaker to destroy a auto crafting table mk2. I am sorry, it will not happen again. Unban please

you duped rm and made armour out of them, last i checked that wasent decorative blocks

so kawaii and what can you do with red matter, and red matter armor basically nothing X) since everything is banned :(

1. I told you after you illegally griefed dmt's home (it was protected and he brought creepers inside) that i would give you a second chance

2. within 24 hours you duped multiple items. if you wanted to use them as an 'ultimate prize' for people raiding you, why didnt you ask me?

@@Microsoft @@Audible_Savage

EDIT: Also, the only items banned are ones that world guard couldnt defend against. We didnt ban some items, and you found a way to dupe items, so dont complain about banning items when you use the items we dont ban to dupe..

-1 but i have one question if your were using it as "cosmetics" and just to have fancy blocks y did u have an entire double chest full of diamond blocks and y did you hide them in ur walls? btw im pretty sure quarries are fancy blocks.this was in the one chest u didnt hide. 5c699b73e2015209df5c06da4b38b659.png.58341e2ff8d41a23e4a3a8463f95e603.png