TheDarkAssassin_ - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Blaze

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:49355929

Information:

i was banned from all Xeno Gamers' servers about a year ago for mass freekilling in your jailbreak server. i wish to be unbanned for the reason of i only killed 2 people. Yes, i do know this is wrong, and i belived i have served my punishment for my actions. Your communities server brought much joy to me and i hope i can bring it to more people. Again, I am sorry for my actions and I really want to play on the servers again. Thank you so much for reading and i look forward to gaming with you in the near future :D

Sincerely,

Blaze a.k.a TheDarkAssassin

Here's a link to the ban in case anyone else wants to see: Xeno Gamers. Unless you have any hard proof to suggest that you only freekilled 2 T's, then we can't really just take your word for it. You were banned on June 6th, which isn't exactly a year ago lol. I'm going to stay at a 0 until @@Hidingmaster (the staff member who banned you) can shed some light on the incident.

sorry about the time thing school has put me off track on time and it felt like ages ago. It was late at night (3-4 am) when if i recall right, there was me and about 3 other players. I hope hiding master can help sort this out and i hope even more im able to play jailbreak again

I vaguely remember your name, and usually when I do its because of one of two things. 1) You're cool. 2) You dun messed up. I'm going to assume option 2 in this case.

Although I don't even remember what I had for lunch yesterday.. so....

I used to play A LOT but this is how i remember it. It was late night and not many were on. I was ct (i think :P) and there weren't enough to actually play so we were just all killing each other. About this time you joined and i happen to kill you and get banned. I am for sure of one thing and that is I only kill a couple of people. Please... i just wanna play jailbreak and surf on xeno gamers servers again...

I vaguely remember your name, and usually when I do its because of one of two things. 1) You're cool. 2) You dun messed up. I'm going to assume option 2 in this case.

Although I don't even remember what I had for lunch yesterday.. so....

ahahaha pussy do u srsly eat lunch.... AHAHAHA losr.

ahahaha pussy do u srsly eat lunch.... AHAHAHA losr.

ur a stank ass broke nigga who cant even suk dick. gtfo out and rip in peace stank nig.

+1 for server unban, +1 for perm CT ban.

I remember this kid, he use to play late at night when only 6 or less people were on. I remember him because i called @@Hidingmaster to the server to get him for freekilling a t or 2 every round for 1 or 2 maps straight. But i think he should be atleast un server banned and perm CT ban for his lack of knowledge of MOTD and bad CTism.

^^^^^^

ok 1. i dont remember you 2. i played on the server all the time (when there were 30 people and when there were 5) I didn't just play when there were only a few people on i would play from the evenings all the way to when almost everyone got off.