pspprogramer

old creative map

i have been digging around on my old servers HD and I found my mc world backups for the old creative side of the servers when creative was hosted by me. including LEGO jail break! so im gona share that backup with ya in zip format. due to file size and that I don't like to use file sites the link im providing is from my website that I own. http://fadeddreamz.com/minecraft/creative6.zip please note that these saves are for single player use only please do not use them to run a server (unless it's XG server). also you will notice that there are the star gates. they will not work in single player mode. and the add-on they use I believe is outdated so you will have to fly to what ever you want to get to. I don't have any plans to reinstate a server with these maps any time soon.

these maps were created with mc v 1.2.3 and earlier. and my take a while to convert to the newer anvil format.

here is a ss of lego jb in the map.

legojbmc.thumb.png.03409e4551fc80fc5d4bb936062fd2c3.png

enjoy.

I can not take full credit on the jail break build as it was made by many xg members as a project. this version of it is about 75% finished. jail doors work there are most of the hidden tunnels built. I have yet to go thru the rest of the backups but I think I may have a new version that also has pool and disco and the climb. you will also notice other builds from notable xg members in this map. along with the backups I have the whole server setup for bukkit mc1.2.3 I have been toying around with the stuff so far map wise only the stuff I have zipped up are good. if I wanted to run the server as it was I would first have to convert some stuff from Linux to windows and even then there is no grantee that it would run as it use to. I already know that towns and the gates would have to be reset and gates remade.

Who's interested in JB on the mc server? It might be a bit complicated to do, but we'll see it happen.

FUCK YEA LETS DO IT!