MrJeeblez

Spawn grief

Uh, hello. You probably don't know me, I mostly play CS:S JB. I saw that xG had a Tekkit server, and immediately had to try it out! Sadly, this is what I saw when I connected:

tekkitgrief.png.76c3de90b54f57546276c054b9614465.png

I do hate when people grief, so I'm reporting it here. (Also, I don't know if this is the correct forum, but I can only assume seeing as the other Minecraft forum is for guides.)

Thanks,

MrJeeblez/degrief

Uh, hello. You probably don't know me, I mostly play CS:S JB. I saw that xG had a Tekkit server, and immediately had to try it out! Sadly, this is what I saw when I connected:

tekkitgrief.png.f179c2e5ed29f0060a7c251b4784b2fd.png

I do hate when people grief, so I'm reporting it here. (Also, I don't know if this is the correct forum, but I can only assume seeing as the other Minecraft forum is for guides.)

Thanks,

MrJeeblez/degrief

thanks for the info We'll look into it. I'm unavailable at the time to try and fix it, but i'll get on it ASAP

Ok I've fixed it, I believe the reason it was griefed was because the person who created this new spawn (either audible or microsoft) didnt set up the world guard params correctly :/ fixed it now, however.

Ok I've fixed it, I believe the reason it was griefed was because the person who created this new spawn (either audible or microsoft) didnt set up the world guard params correctly :/ fixed it now, however.

I set it up, but i never set up the protection, It wasn't ready yet and i usually do protections last when i build.

I set it up, but i never set up the protection, It wasn't ready yet and i usually do protections last when i build.

LOL are you handicapped? Backtrack? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky:

LOL are you handicapped? Backtrack? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky:

Do you really want to go down this path right now? because unlike you I don't use software for malicious purposes, and I haven't forgotten what you have done in the past to certain individuals.

on a rather more Important note, this doesn't belong on this thread, it's unrelated, it's uncalled for, and It's disrespectful to another member.

Do you really want to go down this path right now? because unlike you I don't use software for malicious purposes, and I haven't forgotten what you have done in the past to certain individuals.

on a rather more Important note, this doesn't belong on this thread, it's unrelated, it's uncalled for, and It's disrespectful to another member.

Think about what you just said and then go check what backtrack is before making it your avatar.

"hi charrax I can DoS (becz it will wok so wel) xG from a public place with backtrack i hop dis doesnt get out once i lev gg cuz it didn wok out" - Audible Savage 2013

How was that even remotely disrespectful? Is there something you're not telling us?

Mi am fully aware of the capabilities of backtback 5. I use it to stress test servers at my it position in highschool. I also use it to retrieve lost passwords for student computers.

As a side note, I do not DOS on any level, anyways

Quit being a script kiddie and pretending that you're the master of t3h H4x0rZ

not all of us use backtrack for evil.