GustavKozlov

GustavKozlov - Counter-Strike: Source

Alright well I don't remember perming someone recently except for one person. This person free killed either 2-3 people and in the process was slain. "Then kicked by an unknown mods name I don't remember" me thinking he left trying to avoid punishment I permed him. Mod comes forward saying he kicked him which shouldn't have happened. I told the mod to tell a higher up to unban him and then CT ban him instead. IF this is that guy then there ya go. Im gonna go lie down ba bye.

Alright well I don't remember perming someone recently except for one person. This person free killed either 2-3 people and in the process was slain. "Then kicked by an unknown mods name I don't remember" me thinking he left trying to avoid punishment I permed him. Mod comes forward saying he kicked him which shouldn't have happened. I told the mod to tell a higher up to unban him and then CT ban him instead. IF this is that guy then there ya go. Im gonna go lie down ba bye.

This was that guy... he came back almost 2 weeks later and when he tried to go CT he found out for the first time that he was CT banned.... He's also an Illeist and I just find it annoying when people practice Illeism unless it's M/s.

Here's the perm server ban hella did on the guy for massing that was unbanned/switched to CT ban by Serbian:

https://bans.xenogamers.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:33706316&Submit=

If this is the case, do you remember how it was played out? By figuring out whether or not it was an intentional/un-intentional occurrence, it'll be easier to determine whether or not the player should remain permanently banned (intentional) or (possibly) have the ban lowered to within a week+ or so.

It was definitely intentional ran up to a group of T's not rebelling and sprayed and prayed @@Forest

Alright, well there's your answer "Gustav". Don't know how you expected to be unbanned after doing something like that. Intentionally freekilling isn't taken lightly, let alone intentionally mass freekilling. You could show the utmost respect and polite behaviour in a Ban Protest, but you still won't be unbanned. Try again at a later date (no time soon), but don't get your hopes up that you will be unbanned. #Denied and #Closed . Feel free to post any further comments @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@Hidingmaster @@Kaede or re-open should you see the need to do so.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods(?)

-furthur comment-

Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

But yeah, intentionally mass freekilling is not taken lightly. I was not there for the time, but after getting our input, you have a low chance, currently, of being unbanned.

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052