IceSlice

School Status

How was your First year in High school?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. How was your First year in High school?

• Good
    • Decent
    • Not To Well
    • Could Have Gone Better
    • Not How I Wanted it To Be
    • Just Awful

9th sucked because the classes were terrible

10th I liked, was easy

11th, i'm still in 11th so I must wait till end of year, most likely fun because of my Criminal Justice class

9th was easy, very relaxed. I made tons of friends and had a great year.

10th went by slowly due to boring classes :|.

11th going by fast, some shitty teachers and no homecoming this year :( (going to a concerts instead).

9th i was still the new kid and didn't do well in school but passed

10th same as 9th pretty much much realized how school was important so by the end of the year i did better

11th was awesome, great teachers and met some of my real friends i also did very well by the end of the year

12th was easy but also very busy, i had to do 40 hours of community service to graduate which sucked but again i did well in my classes

now i'm in college and only have to go to classes twice a week. VERY relaxing and met some cool ass niggas there.

idk about you guys but @@DeathGod I knew that would happen

9th grade meh it was ok, so stupid classes and shit

10th still on it but this year has been going pretty good... Made new friends and classes are easy for me till 11th...

9th easy, spent lunch in ASB stealing my lunches from student store because all us ASB kids did. worked there mornings for my required shift giving teachers coffee and taking some to class.

10th easy yet boring, most of my good friends were all in different classes than me.

11th started to really enjoy it, classes with friends, and made new ones, as well as re-joined theater (didn't do 10th grade) and had a blast with all my friends.

12th too fucking easy, like no joke, theater was hardest class because upper classmen had to babysit the under classmen.

was in rotc 3 years, they shut it down senior year not enough funding. sat there and yelled at kids since i was in leadership and made them my bitches.

9th was shitty, i got on the JV football team and was bullied a lot (because of my freakishly huge weiner probally)

10th sucked, I was out of football but was an antisocial nerd in chess club

11th was cool because I had like 3 hour school days and Fridays off

12th was fun because I finally took a risk and joined the drama club, doing acting and shit I liked and found cool friends there

Overall, highschool was too easy. I was never challenged, so I never studied and got almost all A's. I never learned how to study properly and my college life was a bit of a disaster.

9th grade scary, kept on taking extenze in the men's bathroom.

10th grade sweg 2 busy watching fuzzball w/ @@mtown81 gg 6pg essay due in 1 1/2 hours

11th going to get bullied cause 2 sweg

12th going to get anally raped by ron jeremy and fags, cant wait @@TurdWig (fags)

9th grade scary, kept on taking extenze in the men's bathroom.

10th grade sweg 2 busy watching fuzzball w/ @@mtown81 gg 6pg essay due in 1 1/2 hours

11th going to get bullied cause 2 sweg

12th going to get anally raped by ron jeremy and fags, cant wait @@TurdWig (fags)

remember that time @@TurdWig pooped in the washroom ceiling