The lazy vouches are strong in this one.

Got tagged and was never notified, gg. From what I am aware of, the rule applies to anyone who leaves xG. It is how it has always been enforced, regardless of being kicked, leaving, joining another clan, etc. If clarification is needed, it can be added. Now, pertaining to the thread:

+/-0. This is solely based on the attitude given when the applicant left xG. Instead of taking time away from xG to cool off, he jumped the gun and went straight for a resignation. This alone isn't enough to warrant a negative vouch, but I won't provide a positive one due to it as well simply because I lack the proper information on the player (I'm inactive, remember)

A: ?/10

- Again, no way of telling whether or not the applicant is active in the Division being applied for. Because of that, this field will remain blank until further notice.

M: 6/10

- Once more, based on the attitude and behaviour demonstrated when the applicant left. I've known this nigguh for a while, and he was enjoyable to be around back in the "before time", but the tone when leaving (even if it was warranted behaviour due to the circumstances) was still uncalled for. Maturity could be better

D: Look above. +/-0 for the reasons presented above.