You're asking the community as a whole for ways to improve the severs nonexistent population, and to make the server fun again. Clearly if there is abuse it would ruin the experience for the players, thus making the server not fun. Therefore it does belong in this thread.

He did, and you quoted him telling him to PM you. Less abuse is a suggestion, just as any other suggestion, which should stay on this thread.

I don't come on the servers due to piss poor management and no one being on.

For one, less abuse is a suggestion. Two, if you don't have time for complaints here, why would over PM be different? Being realistic, you have time. Although it may cut into your fap time to girls you will never get, but at least you're doing your job. Right?

In what way is the management poor? That was the only thing in that whole post that really annoyed me. Ok, abuse is ruining the fun for players, so Im asking him, if he has a problem, to pm me. I dont get why you're being so mad about this.

Aight, i'm closing this thread; because, It's not useful and I hate arguements. Also Fuck anyone who thinks we do nothing. it is clear that you never get on the server and do not have any clue as to what it takes to set up a successful minecraft server :)

thank you and have a nice day.

On further note.. Minecrack you don't get on the server anyway so why do you even have a dog in this fight?

have a nice day :)