So I'm seeing the server activity starting to dwindle, so if anybody has any suggestions of ways they would like the server to be fun again, then please suggest them here! If they're ideas that I can actually do, and seem like a good idea, I will try to implement them :)

-SuperMaddud

With the Shops, we should add in the new items, (Acacia wood, Old Oak wood etc...) And we could hold contests, as I already pitched to super last night, and Showcase the Winner's Creation By Spawn until the next Contest begins, also the contest Winner gets a special rank (until the next Contest ofc) like idk, for example maybe "Swaggit" and it gives you a cool set of tools with some wacky enchants (Can only be used like twice a month). And for some of those special holidays, maybe add a new wacky plugin that would make it feel more like the holiday? For example, Easter, maybe get like a "Easter Egg" plugin so the players can go around picking easter eggs (maybe this could be a contest)? Who gets the most easter eggs wins? and they get a different "rank" like egg collector assuming we make this a possible Contest.

~Kyoko, Dat chick wit da spear

Lol. "start"

If you really dont have any constructive comments to make please go back to jerking off over league of legends.

With the Shops, we should add in the new items, (Acacia wood, Old Oak wood etc...) And we could hold contests, as I already pitched to super last night, and Showcase the Winner's Creation By Spawn until the next Contest begins, also the contest Winner gets a special rank (until the next Contest ofc) like idk, for example maybe "Swaggit" and it gives you a cool set of tools with some wacky enchants (Can only be used like twice a month). And for some of those special holidays, maybe add a new wacky plugin that would make it feel more like the holiday? For example, Easter, maybe get like a "Easter Egg" plugin so the players can go around picking easter eggs (maybe this could be a contest)? Who gets the most easter eggs wins? and they get a different "rank" like egg collector assuming we make this a possible Contest.

~Kyoko, Dat chick wit da spear

AS soon as the new wood becomes available in the shop ill add it :P

Contests are definitely something that will happen, great idea.

Special ranks are also a good idea!

And holiday plugins are cool too. Ill see if there's a christmas one that makes it snow more or something.

fill it with bots

Nope :P

Expanding the shop would be nice; but meh. I've been getting on the TS, and on the server to populate recently. :D

Shop is being expanded, thanks for the suggestions, and thanks for helping populate!

leperchaun hats and cooler plug ins of cool stuff

Suggestions for plugins?

LOL! Oh boy, "start" LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Inb4 tells me to jerk off to a video game.

If you really dont have any constructive comments to make please go back to jerking off over league of legends. ;)

If there's abuse of any sort on the server, don't you think we should all know?

I dont feel there is a need to put complaints in this thread. If he has a problem, he can tell the division leaders, and they will sort it out. Again, please dont continue it here, if you have a problem, contact me (dont know why you would, as you dont come on the server)

And i really dont have the time to continue to tell you why I dont want complaints here, so please stop posting stuff in this thread that is irrelevant.

I dont feel there is a need to put complaints in this thread.

You're asking the community as a whole for ways to improve the severs nonexistent population, and to make the server fun again. Clearly if there is abuse it would ruin the experience for the players, thus making the server not fun. Therefore it does belong in this thread.

If he has a problem, he can tell the division leaders, and they will sort it out.

He did, and you quoted him telling him to PM you. Less abuse is a suggestion, just as any other suggestion, which should stay on this thread.

Again, please dont continue it here, if you have a problem, contact me (dont know why you would, as you dont come on the server)

I don't come on the servers due to piss poor management and no one being on.

And i really dont have the time to continue to tell you why I dont want complaints here, so please stop posting stuff in this thread that is irrelevant.

For one, less abuse is a suggestion. Two, if you don't have time for complaints here, why would over PM be different? Being realistic, you have time. Although it may cut into your fap time to girls you will never get, but at least you're doing your job. Right?