Kinda realized that I've been pretty damn inactive as of recently.... so yeah. No real excuse, school's fine, family is fine, I'm not riddled with AIDS (just HIV kiddos, don't get excited). Pure, unadulterated laziness is really the only reason I haven't gotten on at all in the past month or two. Since negro kintamis is coming up, that means I'm off from school for two weeks, which also means that I will be spending all of my free time either masturbating, watching boku no pico, or playing video games (mainly club penguin, but maybe I'll hop on CS:S every once and a while). Just stopping bye to let you guys know that I'm not dead yet, and that I'll be improving my completely nonexistent playtime on xG servers. To be honest, I'm surprised the CS:S div isn't dead yet. Good jobs guys.

Well its only been 1 month since CSS, last time u played was 11-17. Last time on C9 was 20 days ago, I saw it earlier when I was on. You werent gome too long, stuff seems to be slowly picking up, we got 36 people on JB without organizing it, lasted an hour before it dropped to 16. Average number of ppl is like 20