Vector

Maps

I think people would like a Hunger games, game mode for xG I think it would be a good opportunity for people to test their skills. The idea seems edgy but its a good idea for people to have some fun when they don't got the time to listen to warden,

Bans:

Ullacaber

Eureka Effect

Ammo for engineer

Pan (To Overpowered)

Atomizer (To Underpowered, and runaway weapon)

Sharpened Volcanoe fragments axe

Sun-on-a-Stick

Ubersaw (On hit 25+ uber, that's cheap if its 1 v 1)

And any other items you think would make the game experience unfair

Also Melee only should be allowed , ammo makes it boring and abusive.

there is a hunger game plugin for tf2? i dont think so

found this Terraria map which looks cool and fits in with the theme of the other maps. It's been made for CSS so I have no idea if it will work on TF2 or not but what do you think? I would like something like this and i'm sure the other server regulars would like to try it too. GAMEBANANA: fy_terraria (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Fight Yard)

Edit: After looking at it for a bit it could maybe be too small and could cause problems with spawn camping. Hard to tell from pictures though.

found this Terraria map which looks cool and fits in with the theme of the other maps. It's been made for CSS so I have no idea if it will work on TF2 or not but what do you think? I would like something like this and i'm sure the other server regulars would like to try it too. GAMEBANANA: fy_terraria (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Fight Yard)

Edit: After looking at it for a bit it could maybe be too small and could cause problems with spawn camping. Hard to tell from pictures though.

didn't see these responses, sorry for late response,

For the spawn camping, many of our maps already have spawn camping as problem, Delfinio, The super mario RPG map, Neon, and so on. spawn camping will be inevitable on any map that we see and that it takes a team to work together to actually get out. One uber heavy is enough to take out some sentries, also i will admit it is harder for red team to get out of spawn on Abstract, i have seen them break out and even spawn camp blue team.

The only real problem i see are the snipers but it's just as easy to counter act them. I'll download the terraria map and see how it is and if it's okay then we can make a test run on our server and if it sucks or is too spawn campy then we will get rid of it.

thanks for the contribution.

also those maps are CSS....can't even play them lol