GaiaFisher

Any Active Runescape Players?

Used to back in the day. Hell, I'd probably take another whack at it if I could remember my account information. If I were to ever play again, it would only be on my old character :P

I still have like half a bil left on my main, i lost a lot after my friend basically scammed me. But no membership sadly, and EOC blows.

Ouch, that sucks... I know the feeling, I got hacked by a keylogger when I had 300m, just now starting to recover. Main reason I keep playing is for the story now, I'm interested to see which Gods get killed off. And heck, if you wanted membership for a few days to see the new Elf City when it's released, I'd buy ya a bond. Also I'd be happy to take that weight off your pockets :p

I played a long while back,too. I got on not too long ago to see what changed, and I must say I'm not really pleased with the way they changed things. I'd play '07 scape if it wasn't members only.

They tried to make Runescape like WoW...

Adding abilities and an ActionBar ans shit.. that ruined the game I liked the old just faster weapons = usually more dmg.

Abbysal whips are now 50k, I remember when they were 8mil

I use to play, then W101 came out and I was like " Wizords? seem suspicious."Play game Omg these graphics, Omg" Just mother fudging awful. So I quit Mmo's.