Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

xG| Admiral samit

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:55254684

Position:

Information:

I think I should be a mod because im one of the most active people on the server and know the rules. Ive been on this server for along time and when ever theres a case of free killing or rule breaking its not always solved and I think I would be good for this task. Also a nice amount of people want me as mod. Thank Your for your support

+1, although I lose respect for people that pay just to get mod, I think Samit fits the position. he's a good warden, knows the rules (for the most part.) and would be a good moderator.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT

#CHICKENPANDA4LEADER2014

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 (y)(y):eek::D:cry: is awesome mlg, active player who knows rules and loves all especially me >;3

+1, although I lose respect for people that pay just to get mod, I think Samit fits the position. he's a good warden, knows the rules (for the most part.) and would be a good moderator.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT

#CHICKENPANDA4LEADER2014

you have to donate to be able to make a mod submission. mod submissions do not guarantee moderator.

in other words: donate = submission; submission =/= moderator

you have to donate to be able to make a mod submission. mod submissions do not guarantee moderator.

in other words: donate = submission; submission =/= moderator

I understand, but Samit will get enough vouches and I know that for sure, he's a great guy. I was just saying, I think it's stupid to basically buy power. Bell donated to get mod. samit did. I think it's just better to earn it

+1 Admiral knows basically every rule, is nice to new players (unless they're freekilling Admiral be flippin tables then). Hopefully he will get accepted and be a awesome mod :duckiijr:

I understand, but Samit will get enough vouches and I know that for sure, he's a great guy. I was just saying, I think it's stupid to basically buy power. Bell donated to get mod. samit did. I think it's just better to earn it

+1s on a mod submission do not mean you get mod either.

+1Almirante Samit es un exfoliante. Huge scrub but hes the bestest jailbreak player ever to walk the earth beside me. He never freekills, is always willing to be warden, Incredibly active on the server and frankly is just awesome.