Plausible_Cabba

Jewmadd > Audible?

Hey it's me, Audible's Brother.

I'm trying not to get into this shitstorm, but i need an honest answer... How did Jewmadd get DL? TBH i've never seen him on mc. I'm not that active, but still someone that goes from member to DL overnight there should be some sort of explanation as to why he is so good at mc that we needed to remove Audible from power, and put jewmadd in his place. someone who is barely on the server... :/

this isn't cool at all. after all the complaining i have to listen to from audible about how he has to spend so much time on the server and then whatever he and super were working on gets shit on by some little kid who thinks the world is all about him.

-Cabbage

Hey it's me, Audible's Brother.

I'm trying not to get into this shitstorm, but i need an honest answer... How did Jewmadd get DL? TBH i've never seen him on mc. I'm not that active, but still someone that goes from member to DL overnight there should be some sort of explanation as to why he is so good at mc that we needed to remove Audible from power, and put jewmadd in his place. someone who is barely on the server... :/

this isn't cool at all. after all the complaining i have to listen to from audible about how he has to spend so much time on the server and then whatever he and super were working on gets poo on by some little kid who thinks the world is all about him.

-Cabbage

Little kid who thinks the world is all about him.

LOL, you are clearly retarded. Audible put in some things that people disagreed with. And because I was previously a DL I am assuming that MY opinion gets pick out the MOST because it "means so much". Its pretty funny if you think about it, my opinion is the same as everyones, yet it gets treated like i'm DM/DL.

UNLESS you are talking about someone els.

For him being demoted, it was probably because of complaints i'm assuming.

And a DL shouldn't be demoted due to inactivity on the server. Sure he should go on every once and a while, but mods/admins/dms should be on WAY more then DLs. A dl should be constantly adding to the support of the server integrity and "uniqueness".

Audible left the clan. And Jewmad had probably the best tekkit server That we've had. He has A LOT of experience. And Jewmad did have family problems at the time of his leave of absence. And a DL dosn't need to be very active. They just need to support the server. Being active does help though

As I have explained to audible, the things he was doing on the server was what a Division Manager did. I needed a co divleader that helped around with the configs etc. I told audible, I would like him to be my division manager, but he took offense to that so left. Its not my fault that he left, I was trying to do the best thing for the clan and the server, and I still stand by my decision.

His powers were never going to be removed, I just needed a better DL (and seeing as jewmad was a DL before having to leave, I chose him.) Audible would have still been the person that operated on the forums, and builds the main server buildings (i.e Spawn, Mob Arenas) what he already does on the server.

The servers needed help, audible was not the person for the job. We offered him a dm positon(which he was GREAT at.) I have lots of server experience and audible was able to get dl again, until he left. We explained this to him. He could of asked me, instead he went his own way by leaving the clan. Im not going to sit her and degrade on his server experience, he just has a lot to learn.

Spoutcraft is still not supported fully. Im sorry if i hurt your feelings. We told him that he could be dl soon and just remain dm for now, but he decided not too. As for you saying i need help, totally irrelevant and grounds for a forum close. We gave you your answers. Settle on them.