Epix

Back In Business

Many of you know we are back in business, but some of you regulars who used to play, still lurk the forums, so I make this post for you. The server is back on its feet, currently being worked on by our lord and savior @@Chrono and his lackey @@Bleed . So hang in tight, we should get ready to get us back to those good old days. pce.:hail:

@@ThePenguin said he had people coming to him with stuff. send me a list of all that, plus compile a list of the maps you want that are not currently on the server.

@@ThePenguin said he had people coming to him with stuff. send me a list of all that, plus compile a list of the maps you want that are not currently on the server.

I already got a list. I'll give it to you later.

ill donate for upcoming project and such, so what shall this xG Currency cone to?

The exact details aren't released yet, silence and I have to think about it. Though basically, the quick easy answer is: hub

H-hub?

Its okay Lee. Its okay. Hub will be coming soon. Hopefully. Probably not. Actually, just disregard what I said.

Your going to have to suck it up and hope.

Its okay Lee. Its okay. Hub will be coming soon. Hopefully. Probably not. Actually, just disregard what I said.

Your going to have to suck it up and hope.

I hope people understand I'm like the lead programmer, and hub is coming. Credits is a step closer to hub...