ScubaCat

Srs Bred@!!!2121!1!..1..//!/!!! Dota 2 Xxx420swegcumshotxnoscope360420xxx

so idk if a thread has been created about this before, but ive played league of legends since its creation, and its safe to say i fucking hate that game with a burning passion. now back in the day during the warcraft 3 times, i played dota, hell, i played it on a professional level. i loved that game. next thing ya know, i hear they are making dota 2, so i get a beta pass, i play the shit out of it. and i love it. i love it so much i refuse to play league of legends because of how shitty it is in comparison.

now this is my opinion here, i dont want people coming in here and arguing about which one is better, i made this thread because i was maybe thinking of possibly a dota 2 division maybeeeeeeeeeeeeee??? its not up to me since im technically not even a member of xg, and i despise all of you, but none of my friends i usually play with wanna play dota since the shitty season 4 started for league.

so if anybody could inform me on if this thread has been created before or if its possible or not to have a dota 2 division. thank you <3

also i have no idea who to tag in order to get this recognized so hopefully someone will do that for me.