Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Matsi xG:CSS/L4D2:A

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:18865285

Rules Broken:

"freekilled" stence and left #YOLO

Evidence:

Since @@Stence is just going to talk shit and say i freekilled him and left... here's a demo of it(It's the second round in the demo)

In the demo you see that

• Warden called out of cell rebel

• Stence left his cell and then ran back in (rebeling #1 though I wasn't certain it was him at the time so didn't kill him)

• Warden says crouch to crush game

• Stence stands up several times and then gets up and runs the last ~25 feet

• I shoot at him until the doors close and I cant hit him anymore

• I announce in chat to "Kill Stence" and "Stence is a rebel"

• After the door to the game opens I shoot at him again

• Never does the warden say he is pardoned even when I mention it.

• I kill Stence

• I leave like 30 seconds later because I didn't feel like dealing with Stence crying FK and there was no staff online

• Stence stands up several times and then gets up and runs the last ~25 feet

Rebeling #2 and the reason I killed him BTW....

Also "I never gave you permission to kill rebels" #BestComment2014

+1

You take this poo way too seriously Matsi...

5:02 into the demo,

Warden orders

"Don't Kill him"

> Matsi Proceeds to kill

> One of the rules is to follow wardens orders

> Warden Orders me to go to Medic

> You kill me

Good job Matsi, great demo. Loved it. +1

5:02 into the demo,

Warden orders

"Don't Kill him"

> Matsi Proceeds to kill

> One of the rules is to follow wardens orders

> Warden Orders me to go to Medic

> You kill me

Good job Matsi, great demo. Loved it. +1

Warden can't restrict me from killing a rebel... he still didn't pardon you... ask anyone that isn't going to be bias about it... legit kill all the way :)

Warden can't restrict me from killing a rebel... he still didn't pardon you... ask anyone that isn't going to be bias about it... legit kill all the way :)

Matsi i'm starting to think you just have some pent up anger to deal with.

astatic.ylilauta.org_files_nh_orig_1366918823341041.gif_Nauru_20heh.gif.b3c72ce806175fb512c04b8b2f624a6b.gif

With all due respect, wardens orders are greater than killing a rebel. If a warden says for you not to kill a rebel, you don't do it. If you proceed to do so, you are considered a freekiller, Soooooooo, now it's time for an investigation, @@MuffinMonster let's do this

With all due respect, wardens orders are greater than killing a rebel. If a warden says for you not to kill a rebel, you don't do it. If you proceed to do so, you are considered a freekiller, Soooooooo, now it's time for an investigation, @@MuffinMonster let's do this

unless the warden pardons the rebel, I can kill them... similar thing happens regularly on CS:S, warden plays a game and says "warden kills only" but if someone rebels, you can still kill them.

unless the warden pardons the rebel, I can kill them... similar thing happens regularly on CS:S, warden plays a game and says "warden kills only" but if someone rebels, you can still kill them.

similar thing happens regularly on CS:S

CS:S

What game did you not listen to orders in?

he was still a rebel... so he died...

Do you even play JB?

You're completely in the wrong Matsi, bottom line is the Warden said "Do not kill him, go to medic Stence" and you still proceeded too kill me.

Then to try and make me look like an idiot you posted this thread only resulting in yourself looking like an idiot.

I don't get why you're still defending this.

You're completely in the wrong Matsi, bottom line is the Warden said "Do not kill him, go to medic Stence" and you still proceeded too kill me.

Then to try and make me look like an idiot you posted this thread only resulting in yourself looking like an idiot.

I don't get why you're still defending this.

"Do not kill him" doesn't mean you are pardoned... the only reason he said that was because he didn't think you were a rebel

You rebelled(twice)... He never pardoned you.... and I killed you... I'm done arguing it with you, we obviously aren't going to agree on this so we'll just see what the leaders of TF2 div think and let them decide.

"Do not kill him" doesn't mean you are pardoned... the only reason he said that was because he didn't think you were a rebel

You rebelled(twice)... He never pardoned you.... and I killed you... I'm done arguing it with you, we obviously aren't going to agree on this so we'll just see what the leaders of TF2 div think and let them decide.

Well majority already thinks you're in the wrong