African

Begging Like A Bitch

If they constantly beg over mic, just mute them. If they resort to spamming chat, you can either gag them or warn them to stop. If they start randomly trading, then kick them. No reason to take such drastic measures.

You're asking children under the age of sixteen to have common sense.

As chrono said, first offense is a kick. that's not very drastic, but it's not a written rule. i just wanted to make it official.

honestly just gag and mute because when they ask over and over and say its their birthday, thats consider spamming isnt it?

honestly, you just made a forum account solid, gg. i just want to make it a rule, that's all.

I feel like a kick first offence is a bit much. Shouldn't it be punished similarly to spamming? Gag/kick/silence depending on what they were begging through, unsilenced after the staff member feels it has been long enough and a kick if they continue. If they come back you can start banning.

I feel like a kick first offence is a bit much. Shouldn't it be punished similarly to spamming? Gag/kick/silence depending on what they were begging through, unsilenced after the staff member feels it has been long enough and a kick if they continue. If they come back you can start banning.

Nop, usually beggers know what they're doing. If they get gagged, they'll do it again, if they get kicked, they'll just go to a different server and beg.