IAmLegend

Help Wanted Thread

I managed to find a clip of one of my ranked games on Youtube. I'm Kat in this one : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhAAh41i6Mw

@MineCrack Pointers are all I'm asking for at this point, I'd be more than happy to duo with you on your smurf

@Stence Just looking at

play, I was playing for myself. If you noticed, as soon as sivir ulted, I backed away a little bit to give me time to judge when the best opportunity would be to shunpo in instead of saving sivir. She was retarded for running in imo.

Do you smart cast? If not you definetly should on an assassin such as katarina (not all champs doe, unless its preferenced). Your transition after your ult was really sloppy and kind of stood still. You don't ever want to do that, EVER(even if your get the kills)!

Do you smart cast? If not you definetly should on an assassin such as katarina (not all champs doe, unless its preferenced). Your transition after your ult was really sloppy and kind of stood still. You don't ever want to do that, EVER(even if your get the kills)!

As I was in that video, I'm still experiencing the same bug where I can't move for a moment or two. 50% of the time or more I find myself lost in confusion after a play like that, looking where to go to next.

@Fabreeze I'll record my next game