ChickenPanda

Inactivity

Just here to apologize for my inactivity lately. Been going through some shit. I'll try to be on. I haven't told anyone in xG this, but I suffer from major depression, dysthymia, and insomnia. Whenever I have free time, I'll do my best to be on. I also have shit internet, so that honestly makes me not want to get on. As I've told a few of you, I got in le' play. I have the 3rd most stage time and so I have to be there for basically every rehearsal. Thanks for understanding. Sorry for not being on. I'll try to be more active. <3 you all (:

I suffer from major depression, dysthymia, and insomnia.

please don't make this a recurring thing like with duckiijr. not to sound insensitive but just saying. hope you get better and hope to see you on the servers.

where do you live and where is your nearest cannabis dispensary? go get your medical card and start puffing. i havent shown any signs of depression since i got out of prison and started smoking again

1372722949569.jpg.164597001cfeacd3affdb56322cb5dd3.jpg

After I saw that you go over major depression I feel like an ass after being mad at you......so I'm sry @ChickenPanda I hope i can make it up <3

Man whore what have you done...

please don't make this a recurring thing like with duckiijr. not to sound insensitive but just saying. hope you get better and hope to see you on the servers.

No sir. I've just been busy. This week, I'm in Florida so I'll be on a shitton (especially during the nights). It's honestly not an excuse to not play, I love TF2 still, and I'll play for many more years. This will most likely be the one and only time this happens.