DMTwired

Vote Thread

Pixelmon or tekkit?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Pixelmon or tekkit?

Pixelmon has great potential, but right now it's just a week craze. After a week the server will get reset to its status before it became pixelmon.

As for tekkit, if we do decide on a server reboot, that's what me and jewmad will go for. However I see no need to do that yet.

my prediction for tekkit server(seen it 4 times already). It goes up, populated for a week or so, dies, changes back to vinilla. ALSO, KEEP A SAVE OF THE VINILLA NOW!! that way when it reverts u can have that save still.

my prediction for tekkit server(seen it 4 times already). It goes up, populated for a week or so, dies, changes back to vinilla. ALSO, KEEP A SAVE OF THE VINILLA NOW!! that way when it reverts u can have that save still.

I always keep saves ;)

Hopefully it wont die this time, and if we get populated enough. We'll get another server and make Vanilla or maybe Feed The Beast. Depends on what we feel like doing