WhyJewMad

We Need To Generate A List Of Banned Items For Our Tekkit Servers.

I have mixed feelings about the transmutation tablet/table/whatever it is

There is a severe duplication bug where I could generate over 500 red matter in 10 minutes

gg no re.

It's a must item early on untill you can build the condenser

@Kyoko

I would also ban scrap farms. If a player creates a continuous water loop so they will not be kicked due to inactivity, it can generate some serious server lagg with all of the items flowing through pipes. Not to mention the overflow if they do not have a well built transportation system

I have mixed feelings about the transmutation tablet/table/whatever it is

There is a severe duplication bug where I could generate over 500 red matter in 10 minutes

gg no re.

It's a must item early on untill you can build the condenser

@Kyoko

I would also ban scrap farms. If a player creates a continuous water loop so they will not be kicked due to inactivity, it can generate some serious server lagg with all of the items flowing through pipes. Not to mention the overflow if they do not have a well built transportation system

ok, we can restrict that one spot for the dupe on the tablet, and i guess we can ban those maybe. I'll ask @SuperMaddud and @WhyJewMad what they think

Edit* adding that to my list, and any objections to keeping MK2 collectors?

Did you know FTB has everything tekkit has... AND MORE! :D its also only been tried once b4 on xG. unlike the extremely common xG tekkit

yea, when we tried FTB, and @Warriorsfury can confirm this for me. It was laggy as balls there were very little plugins for it, (idk if their was essentials for it)

and gregtech(makes it really hard to make basic machines)

yea, when we tried FTB, and @Warriorsfury can confirm this for me. It was laggy as balls there were very little plugins for it, (idk if their was essentials for it)

and gregtech(makes it really hard to make basic machines)

If FTB is to be created, it will be whitelist JUST because we CANNOT prevent/track greifing.

I will see to the testing of these if I get powers.

you know you can host your own server off of your comp right. I'll try it out as well with my irl friends maybe

you know you can host your own server off of your comp right. I'll try it out as well with my irl friends maybe

I would much rather get it done on the actual SERVER but @SuperMaddud is too lazy to talk to @Rhododendron to get me the powers to do that.

If you give me a tut I guess i'll try it, my video card has been artifacting so.