Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

14 in 2 months

Further Information:

I joined the forums a while ago but decided to join the clan now due to my good friend Homo Heavy/Bonfire Centipede joining and I want to be in the same clan as him.

I am active on the server everyday and have been on the server for a long time, I have many xG as friends.

I am known on the server by a lot of people.

I am very friendly, I have never insulted or been a jerk and I never will, I'm not that type of person.

I am a server moderator and event organiser of a raffle group with nearly 5000 members.
so I can be trusted with any spycrabbing or anything people want to do on the servers. I have also held unusuals for people to be raffled so I am quite trustworthy :kawaii: kawaii

I am usually quiet in the chat due to being shy but some days I talk a lot :LOL:

:love:

I'm gonna have to side with @Origins on this, can't join unless 14+ and I don't think u can join if you're the mod of another clan

sorry I didn't realise you have to be 14 to join. But maybe you can look at my other qualities and acknowledge I am 14 in May so I could be considered?

Also the raffle group I am in is not a clan it's just a raffle group.

Nope, those are rules, and what would be the point of them if we never enforced them? @MuffinMonster @Nomulous @DrLee (I've seen you on TF2 before, so might as well) , please close.