AdamStoe98

Adamstoe875448

Screenshot by Lightshot

that itself sums up my opinion on adam. -1

2 days after saying "you XGs are fudgeing stupid" then wanting to become a member yourself?

A:8

M:0

the chatlog was taken from gameme; page 4 as of now

I was there as well, Gwoash. So, that'll be a -1, cold, with a side of justice.

A:6.543

Screenshot by Lightshot

that itself sums up my opinion on adam. -1

2 days after saying "you XGs are fudgeing stupid" then wanting to become a member yourself?

A:8

the chatlog was taken from gameme; page 4 as of now

Yeh -1 if your just gunna say xG is stupid then join, I'd rather you change the way you act before you join.

All right, the Helix is here to save the day, (not really.)

1. If one moment of disrespect/immaturity is gonna cause everyone to get their Jimmies rustled then most, if not all, of you should have never been accepted into xG. (Sorry but it's true. :coffee:)

2. Focus on his overall maturity and his activity, not just one moment. If he had mass freekilled then I can understand why he would get negative spammed by all of the jailbreak users.

3. I don't understand the chat log @Gwoash posted. Did OP state that he was a secret mod or was it someone else saying they were a secret mod?

Until #3 is cleared up, my vouch is 0. User is active, maturity is growing but still not there.

M: 7/10

A: 7/10

[qReuote=Origins, post: 188589, member: 50908]All right, the Helix is here to save the day, (not really.)

1. If one moment of disrespect/immaturity is gonna cause everyone to get their Jimmies rustled then most, if not all, of you should have never been accepted into xG. (Sorry but it's true. :coffee:)

2. Focus on his overall maturity and his activity, not just one moment. If he had mass freekilled then I can understand why he would get negative spammed by all of the jailbreak users.

3. I don't understand the chat log @Gwoash posted. Did OP state that he was a secret mod or was it someone else saying they were a secret mod?

Until #3 is cleared up, my vouch is 0. User is active, maturity is growing but still not there.

M: 7/10

A: 7/10

Okay so according to chat logs he states that he is an admin. OP should realize that this could have gotten him banned for a day and this is not acceptable. Regardless if he disrespected, he should have never said he was an admin. Impersonating an admin whether meaning to or not is never taken lightly. Also reading through chat logs, you seem to be very angry. As much as I do agree with the fact that you do know the rules and are active, you should never EVER claim to be a staff member.

M: 3/10

A: 9/10