Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

MOTD (being edited with Ducki and I)

It's *finished* let me know if you guys spot any mistakes. This will be official very soon thanks (:

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Forgot to re-open message lol re-bump

Fix panda freeday and zombie freeday. Make it this: This is a day where the T's must be crouching while obeying the following rules. If they are not crouching during this day, they can be killed unless they are standing to type. If a T moves while they are standing up, they are considered a rebel. If the T is caught running, jumping, or walking, instead of crouching, they can be shot. They are only allowed to jump to reach a CT. Pandas may also climb ladders. Pandas are only allowed to right click knife a CT. Pandas are not allowed to throw any smoke/flash/nades. and for zombie freeday this: This is a day where the T's must be walking at all times while obeying the following rules. They can knife a CT, but only with a left click. If they right click knife, they can be shot. If a T is caught jumping, running, or crouching, they can be shot. If a CT gets knifed with a left-click attack, they are not allowed to kill that T. Zombies are not allowed to throw any smoke/flash/nades. A zombie cannot climb ladders, but can jump to reach a CT. The main role for a CT during a Zombie Freeday is to avoid the T's at all costs!

Kay why would you say smoke/flash/nades when nade = grenade which means all of them you derp. No throwing grenades = smoke, he or flash. Another thing, "if a T moves while they are standing up, they are considered a rebel. If the T is caught running, jumping, or walking, instead of crouching, they can be shot." Why would you put that twice. You are making the MOTD much longer then it has to be, you are a big derppp

I would love to make a video MOTD, but it would take some approval from Aegean, Ero_Sennin, and most importantly silence. I CAN do a video version, just need some approval.

Well, let's say gun toss.

I demonstrate gun toss from a side view, then a First Person view. I also explain server rules....ect..ect...

And

I define freekilling, how to report a freekiller ect. ect. I will make a video demostrating gun toss to show you what I mean.

There should be something done about the kill whores. Often times warden says, "warden kills only" even for games that don't require one judge. It makes sense for games such as first reaction/last reaction and simon says, but not so much for roullette. There should be a rule that explains when 'warden kills only' applies.

Kay why would you say smoke/flash/nades when nade = grenade which means all of them you derp. No throwing grenades = smoke, he or flash. Another thing, "if a T moves while they are standing up, they are considered a rebel. If the T is caught running, jumping, or walking, instead of crouching, they can be shot." Why would you put that twice. You are making the MOTD much longer then it has to be, you are a big derppp

fine change the smoke/flash/nade thing to just nade. I only wanted to clarify. and fine take out the running jumping walking part out but the rest of it is better than what you have so your the derp you know its better. just take out the bad parts and re edit it instead of crying about it derppppppppppppp. thanks for reading it tho this is all just a friendly suggestion of course :D.

AND HURRY UP AND GET THIS THING APPROVED LOOPHOLES BEING EXPLOITED AS WE SPEAK.