John_Madden

Suggesting Changes For Pokemon On Jailbreak

Should Pokemon be?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pokemon be?

• Restricted to less than 6 people on reds?
    • Banned?
    • Prohibited from chosen as back-to-back last requests?

Note: This is subject to editing to reflect any changes people present.

DO NOTE: As this game is not an official sanctioned game in the rules, staff members may, if they choose, not allow the game to be played. You may follow these suggestions at your own risk.

To be honest, this game is being overplayed and I am presenting changes that propose the prevention of the game from being spammed on Jailbreak. Here are some changes I suggest (including to Pokemon and in General):

• Can be played when there are less or until there are less than 6 people on red team.
  • EDIT: The only time Pokemon can be played to start the day is when there are no more than 6 people on red.
  • EDIT: Cannot be played for !lr
  • Red's cannot be Pokemon Master, Warden or any blue team member chosen by Warden can be Pokemon Master. This can be done to prevent favoritism on red team as Master could become last red and choose !lr.
  • If !lr is Pokemon, it cannot be played until there are no more than 6 people and no less than 5.
  • EDIT: Any variant of Pokemon (other than Normal and Pokemon in Pool) must be approved by Staff Members.
  • Don't call Pokemon Days or any games that were played in the previous THREE rounds as warden at the start of the day or choosing this as your !lr.
  • Water Pokemon (Pokemon in Pool) cannot be chosen as an !lr, but can be chosen by warden. (This is done since it can trigger an all Pyrosharks red team to appear)
  • EDIT: If a staff member believes that any game has been overplayed in the previous 20 minutes or 3 rounds, they can deny the game from being played. Don't call Pokemon Days or any games that were played in the previous THREE rounds as warden at the start of the day or choosing this as your !lr.

Also a general suggestion to prevent a game from being chosen over and over by red's at start of game.

• If Warden ask's red's what to play they cannot spam previous games that were played within the last day.

Now you notice that the number 6 appears a lot. This is to reflect the game IRL as you can only have 6 Pokemon in your party.

Why are these suggestions being brought up? To speed up the game and to prevent people from spamming the game to the point of being overplayed.

This is also a request to add it to the MOTD/rules page for TF2 Jailbreak to make this an officially sanctioned game.

Feel free to add anything and tagging anyone who you think should comment. Any other suggestions/opinions/comments are welcome! :coffee:

Keep it clean people, don't curse at people and respect other people suggestions/ideas/comments. If you need any clearing up, feel free to ask. Also, refrain from sh!tposting and starting/continuing conversations on this thread. If you feel the need to start a conversation with anyone you may Steam Chat them instead.

I don't mind the game, but it is getting extremely repetitive. Every few rounds is fine, but I actually had to tell someone to stop playing it because we went a good 10 rounds straight either having it as LR or the warden's choice. Some regulations should definitely be placed on this game to keep it from being so excessive.

Why not just make back to back LRs banned altogether? There are plenty of games on the server and it would add variety instead of the same couple of games being requested every round.

I like most of the things origins wrote except for one in particular, and thats the No pokemon master type deal. I think it Shouldn't be considered favoritism as long as they answer a queston that everyone has the ability to figure out. Other than that, i like everything else :loldidntread:

I like most of the things origins wrote except for one in particular, and thats the No pokemon master type deal. I think it Shouldn't be considered favoritism as long as they answer a queston that everyone has the ability to figure out. Other than that, i like everything else :loldidntread:

Consider that if it is played with less than 6 people like the suggestion says, it would cause the Red Pokemon Master to become last red and choose !lr.

This game is insanely overplayed. With some stricter rules like the ones Origins has stated will help a lot with how often this game is played. Also I personally dont like playing this game because you sit around until you are picked and then you die or your lucky enough to see a rebelion. I hardly see anyone get a lr from it

I think there should also be a rule where you cant put up a obvious win type of thing, for example putting a warrior spirit heavy against a kunai spy.

Gonna tag people who populate Jailbreak so they can give their opinions/suggestions/comments:

@ThanatosTelos @Barmithian @Insane @samit @StarmiX (again) @Bell @apuppy @Deidara @pootisman @devin.howard20 @Gwoash @Rfivealive555 @Rejects

I believe this is needed, also the rule about staff approving variants is very important. Samits version of pokemon is one red fighting the entire blue team, but then again he is a mod. Of course pokemon is also overplayed, etc.